Can a Submariner Actually lead MPD as Second in Command - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bring your arse to the cafeteria at 3 and I'll introduce you to my 3rd cousin, twice removed, the governor. He is coming to have some Cuban coffee with me. If my friend RP and the rest of the calea guys are still up there, we'll have some lunch. Actually, he knew me in the Navy. Ask him if you don't believe me.

And if you really checked my DD-214 or you can fill out an SF-180 on my behalf. But you'll hear from attorney.

Peace out.
    Ron, your attorney will tell you, your DD-214 is now a matter of public record. Once you file out the app. here and submitted to the department. So try again their fellow. I came by the cafeteria, I didn't see you?

Unregistered
    Ron, your attorney will tell you, your DD-214 is now a matter of public record. Once you file out the app. here and submitted to the department. So try again their fellow. I came by the cafeteria, I didn't see you?
    *file should be filled. My bag

Unregistered
    Take us up to-periscope depth sir.

Unregistered
    Sorry their big guy. No Miami high. I went to school in Ohio. Hey (Miami) is spelled like this. not Misim. Yep your D/C material. Ron all you ever did for any special ops team is maybe made a meal or two. Just because your on a boat or plane with any team. Doesn't make you part of it. So stop acting like your an operator. All it does is show what type of an ass you became. Those of us that have served in Rangers, SF and Seals laugh at you stupid remarks and claims and really know you won't be a good leader. Your one that has to make claims (false) of being something your not to try and impress people. You know their are many here at MPD that served in the Military. Most unlike you served in a combat arms MOS.Which means boots on the ground. Fighting. Not sitting in a sub off shore making ham & eggs. Just maybe cause a seal team (might) have been in you coffin carry and you fed them doesn't mean your are one. You know their are 4 of us I know of that served as Rangers, Special Forces, Para-rescue and yes 1 delta operator. We all find you to be an embarrassment to all that served in (combat). The more you make these claims and LIE to impress the folks. Is really leading many to think your not command material here for anything but the public relation job you hold.
    I made a soufflé and mimosas outside of the church where Noriega was hiding out in. Why do you think he came out? Check my personnel file. I got a letter from President George H W Bush and a commendation from Chief Perry L. Anderson. "Professionalism, Teamwork, Unity."

Unregistered
    We love you Ron!

Unregistered
    I made a soufflé and mimosas outside of the church where Noriega was hiding out in. Why do you think he came out? Check my personnel file. I got a letter from President George H W Bush and a commendation from Chief Perry L. Anderson. "Professionalism, Teamwork, Unity."
    OMG, dude you so full of shit your eyes are brown. You had nothing, what so ever, to do with him. Damn Ron your making yourself look like an bigger ass. You know these comments and replies are view by not only officers. Yes Ron, you pals at City Hall to look. Especially when one of your buddies, point this stupid shit out. You do and say.

Unregistered
    I am a Shell Back with attitude and fortitude. Aye aye mate .

Unregistered
    Fair winds and following seas. I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy. Honor, courage, and commitment from your new deputy chief.

You will render a crisp salute to me upon being within 6 paces of me. Depending whether I like you or not, I shall rebut the salute. You will call me sir. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Unregistered
    Fair winds and following seas. I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy. Honor, courage, and commitment from your new deputy chief.

You will render a crisp salute to me upon being within 6 paces of me. Depending whether I like you or not, I shall rebut the salute. You will call me sir. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.
    That is leadership Ron? Intimidation?!

Unregistered
    That is leadership Ron? Intimidation?!
    No silly. It's called LUBIDATION!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast