Can a Submariner Actually lead MPD as Second in Command - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Trump supports me. Ask Big Al.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some European leaders shall come to my aid. Done deal. I'm golden.
    Your an peeing. I like that. Wrong continent Ron. Cuba's not located way over their.... I

Unregistered
    Your an peeing. I like that. Wrong continent Ron. Cuba's not located way over their.... I
    I have lots of friends in Monaco and Switzerland. This Cuban mafia you speak, as great as they are, cannot compare with the power I can exert. By the way, a special call from Vatican City to City Hall may be in order. The Pope is no Guiltirrez, but who is? Francis, or as I call him, JM ( for JorgeMario) knows people here too.

Unregistered
    I have lots of friends in Monaco and Switzerland. This Cuban mafia you speak, as great as they are, cannot compare with the power I can exert. By the way, a special call from Vatican City to City Hall may be in order. The Pope is no Guiltirrez, but who is? Francis, or as I call him, JM ( for JorgeMario) knows people here too.
    OMG your so funny. It's stupid. Do you remember the speech "I had a dream" You being D/C is our nightmare. Funny with all these connections. You been dropping. One would think you would have move onto much bigger and better. Then a Miami PSA. Opps I mean officer. Well PSA does sum up what a net commander really is. You stop being a (COP) once you somehow pulled off this appointment. So what great plans do you have in store for little pinheads as you put it? I guess I should ask what plans does City Hall tell you. That you will pass down as your own. You haven't had an original idea in your whole career here. Yes Ron it's me not the wet wanderer. I would like to buy this fellow a drink. He seems to get under your skin too. So how are you going to get around. Not working 4-5 hours days? That's a mystery to us. So you going to back the troops or be a yes man for the chief and can't leave out city hall? Let your fans know their Ronnie. What plans you have in store for us. What would you like us to believe you can fix but pass the blame off onto another? As you have in the past. Cause you really don't know what your doing or papa at city halls tell you no son. Let do it like this.
    Speaking of knowing what your doing. Are you ready? I mean really ready! The pool over your appointment to this is growing. It's split right now 60% it will not happen. 30% saying yes. The rest just don't give a shit or care. Cause they know NOTHING will change.
    How about that mental check up we recommended you get? You take care of that yet? It's really important Ron, that you do. It will inspire the rank-n-file. You can set an example for the rest of the staff. That most should do, cause a few need it. Well at least you FINALLY made a couple of replies without bring up your greatness. In the Navy. However we fell onto a new problem NAME dropping. We'll give it a little time. Yet we will help you work on that too.
    Oh my days off are SS. I plan to keep them. So good luck with that sonny. I spoke to papa too. He said everything will be O'tay. It seem, I was totally unaware I'm a token too. A minority. Have been awhile. First time in my life, me being white told I'm now the minority. WOW I'm going to run with this for all it's worth. Just like so many have done and do here. Yes we too are going to jump on that gravy train. Play that oldie but goodie. "your only writing me up cause I'm white", " your transferring me cause I'm white", I can't get into a (special unit) cause white's are not allowed. I mean who would sell drugs to a white man. The horror of, even thinking that. I admit white men can't jump

Unregistered
    OMG your so funny. It's stupid. Do you remember the speech "I had a dream" You being D/C is our nightmare. Funny with all these connections. You been dropping. One would think you would have move onto much bigger and better. Then a Miami PSA. Opps I mean officer. Well PSA does sum up what a net commander really is. You stop being a (COP) once you somehow pulled off this appointment. So what great plans do you have in store for little pinheads as you put it? I guess I should ask what plans does City Hall tell you. That you will pass down as your own. You haven't had an original idea in your whole career here. Yes Ron it's me not the wet wanderer. I would like to buy this fellow a drink. He seems to get under your skin too. So how are you going to get around. Not working 4-5 hours days? That's a mystery to us. So you going to back the troops or be a yes man for the chief and can't leave out city hall? Let your fans know their Ronnie. What plans you have in store for us. What would you like us to believe you can fix but pass the blame off onto another? As you have in the past. Cause you really don't know what your doing or papa at city halls tell you no son. Let do it like this.
    Speaking of knowing what your doing. Are you ready? I mean really ready! The pool over your appointment to this is growing. It's split right now 60% it will not happen. 30% saying yes. The rest just don't give a shit or care. Cause they know NOTHING will change.
    How about that mental check up we recommended you get? You take care of that yet? It's really important Ron, that you do. It will inspire the rank-n-file. You can set an example for the rest of the staff. That most should do, cause a few need it. Well at least you FINALLY made a couple of replies without bring up your greatness. In the Navy. However we fell onto a new problem NAME dropping. We'll give it a little time. Yet we will help you work on that too.
    Oh my days off are SS. I plan to keep them. So good luck with that sonny. I spoke to papa too. He said everything will be O'tay. It seem, I was totally unaware I'm a token too. A minority. Have been awhile. First time in my life, me being white told I'm now the minority. WOW I'm going to run with this for all it's worth. Just like so many have done and do here. Yes we too are going to jump on that gravy train. Play that oldie but goodie. "your only writing me up cause I'm white", " your transferring me cause I'm white", I can't get into a (special unit) cause white's are not allowed. I mean who would sell drugs to a white man. The horror of, even thinking that. I admit white men can't jump
    I am French Cuban. I am not white but rAther Neapolitan. Staff?? They call me when they have problems.i make dreams come true.

Unregistered
    I am French Cuban. I am not white but rAther Neapolitan. Staff?? They call me when they have problems.i make dreams come true.
    you're a hugenot??

Unregistered
    Hello from the Vatican. Have Building Maintenance start getting my office ready. Franciscwill be calling Tomas later today. CIAO!

Unregistered
    Will be on the conn tomorrow as the Otalian NVy is taking me out on one of there LA Class subs from yesteryear.

I hope the galley is prepared for my talents. I am thinking Veal Piccata for the crew. Later we'll pass around the Galiano and I will tell MPD war stories.

For now...CIAO!

Unregistered
    Will be on the conn tomorrow as the Otalian NVy is taking me out on one of there LA Class subs from yesteryear.

I hope the galley is prepared for my talents. I am thinking Veal Piccata for the crew. Later we'll pass around the Galiano and I will tell MPD war stories.

For now...CIAO!
    The Italy has a baby??How does the Italian admiral review that fleet??? Through a glass bottom boat?
    Hey Ron during the six day war between Israel and all the Arabs, the Itiabs surrender. Wear a bath suit because you may be swimming in an LA class sub.

Unregistered
    Hello from Marseilles. I must agree Ruth my French family. How can you celebrate Labor Day when most of you slugs do nothing all day. It is better fitted for those giving birth. Now get to work instead reading this.

I have a meeting over lunch in 15 minutes with Nicky Sarkosy who will also be calling some of Miami's mover and shakers. I hope my 4th floor office is being renovated as I commanded.

Je serai votre boss suivant. Au Revoir et bonne journee.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast