How is Franki ( Boy King ) Doing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is very possible you are a current supporter or somehow associated with Cathy Swanson Riverbarge or one of the very few supporters of Frank. The great majority of the Miami Pd and Hollywood PD couldn't stand him and are still venting with his lasting negative impression on both departments. Isn't anyone concerned he is about the only public safety manager, I mean Police Chief, who was chosen without any process. In this era of transparency, his selection was just wrong.
    In response, I have no affiliation with Cathy Swanson. I also cannot say anything about Frank's last tenures. I am watching like everyone else. There are many football coaches who did not click with one team and then did very well with another. I believe in giving someone a chance in a new position rather than engaging in name-calling without any providing any specifics. As I have said in my prior post, if someone has a specific gripe, they should talk about the gripe. Do you have anything to say about Frank's actions in his new role (or even his old role), or are you only able to say that you did not like him?
    There was one guy here just adding a Frank Fernandez comment to every string even if it had nothing to do with him. That is exactly what "Gus Abella" (MDPD site) did before his privileges were revoked.

Unregistered
    In response, I have no affiliation with Cathy Swanson. I also cannot say anything about Frank's last tenures. I am watching like everyone else. There are many football coaches who did not click with one team and then did very well with another. I believe in giving someone a chance in a new position rather than engaging in name-calling without any providing any specifics. As I have said in my prior post, if someone has a specific gripe, they should talk about the gripe. Do you have anything to say about Frank's actions in his new role (or even his old role), or are you only able to say that you did not like him?
    There was one guy here just adding a Frank Fernandez comment to every string even if it had nothing to do with him. That is exactly what "Gus Abella" (MDPD site) did before his privileges were revoked.
    Frank Fernandez has left a trail of discontent everywhere he has been. Chief Hudak is doing a fine job worthy of continuing as the head of the department. He does not need someone with the track record of Frank Fernandez telling him what and how to do things. Frank Fernandez has already had 2 chances and no other agency in South Florida was willing to even give him a second interview for a Chief's job because of how he is viewed in law enforcement circles. Don't you find it unusual that he was hired without a posting for his position and absolutely no advertisement or interviews.

Unregistered
    Frank Fernandez has left a trail of discontent everywhere he has been. Chief Hudak is doing a fine job worthy of continuing as the head of the department. He does not need someone with the track record of Frank Fernandez telling him what and how to do things. Frank Fernandez has already had 2 chances and no other agency in South Florida was willing to even give him a second interview for a Chief's job because of how he is viewed in law enforcement circles. Don't you find it unusual that he was hired without a posting for his position and absolutely no advertisement or interviews.
    To address your comment about no advertising for Fernandez's position, see the attached link.
    http://coralgables.com/Modules/ShowD...cumentID=13522

Unregistered
    To address your comment about no advertising for Fernandez's position, see the attached link.
    http://coralgables.com/Modules/ShowD...cumentID=13522
    Posting, but no interviews and no search. Riverbarge had every intention to get him in, knowing a search through an independent head hunter company would have excluded FF.

Unregistered
    Posting, but no interviews and no search. Riverbarge had every intention to get him in, knowing a search through an independent head hunter company would have excluded FF.
    By asking how Frankie is doing, you opened a can of worms for people to openly express their dissatisfaction with his appointment and how the city manager underhandedly hired him to disrupt an otherwise decent department.

Unregistered
    A police consultant I know who recommended the best candidates for police chief put FF's application in absolutely not pile every time he applied for a chief's job. I don't have to tell you why as the condition he left Hollywood PD in shows that the consultant had foreseen what the the outcome would be.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree more with the previous post. Where was the advertisement and interviews that should have preceded his hiring. Is it because he couldn't get a similar position if his personality and qualifications were part of the selection process ? Remember, he was relegated to teaching high school students and wasn't even being considered for a Chief's job anywhere when this same city manager plucked him out of obscurity.
    This reminds me of the Friends & Family plan City Of Miami. I can't believe this is happening in the Gables. The union should get involved and show up at the commissioners meeting so the residents know the truth of was going in here.

Unregistered

Gables Cop

Both Hudak and Fernandez need to go. Their reputations and drama they both emulate take away from the important people, the men and women who sacrifice themselves everyday. This department has become a circus show. We want a real leader who genuinely cares about empowering their people, not who only cares about empowering their egos. What a disappointment.

Unregistered
    Both Hudak and Fernandez need to go. Their reputations and drama they both emulate take away from the important people, the men and women who sacrifice themselves everyday. This department has become a circus show. We want a real leader who genuinely cares about empowering their people, not who only cares about empowering their egos. What a disappointment.
    Talk about ego, Fernandez wrote the book !

Unregistered
    Talk about ego, Fernandez wrote the book !
    How is the "Boy King" doing with the rank and file you ask, read the previous threads.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast