How is Franki ( Boy King ) Doing?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How is Franki ( Boy King ) Doing?

Hey ladies & Gentlemen how is he doing? Is he a nice guy? How is his Ego?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey ladies & Gentlemen how is he doing? Is he a nice guy? How is his Ego?
    The ego has a tough time getting through the front door of the PD. Nice guy ? Really ? The most selfish person you don't want to be around.

Unregistered
    There are residents who are fighting to keep the interim chief. Please pray they do. You don't want Frankie. Trust me. He was nervous crossing the street by Hollywood PD and was looking down at the road while crossing. You deserve better.

Unregistered
    There are residents who are fighting to keep the interim chief. Please pray they do. You don't want Frankie. Trust me. He was nervous crossing the street by Hollywood PD and was looking down at the road while crossing. You deserve better.
    You deserve much better than the worst of the morale killers. Do not let that troll of a city manager have her way. The citizens need to rise up against her and her affinity for the worst of the worst, Frank Fernandez.

Unregistered
    You deserve much better than the worst of the morale killers. Do not let that troll of a city manager have her way. The citizens need to rise up against her and her affinity for the worst of the worst, Frank Fernandez.
    Really, How is Frankie doing as he is waiting in the wings while that incompetent city manager is plotting something.

Unregistered
    I really feel bad for all you guys and gals.. CGPD was once a good if not great agency.. I did many investigations with your detectives over the years, but after reading the Miami Herald article today... WOW..they are adding so many CHIEF Layers and micromanagers will be at an all time high. Too bad you could have hired many cops on the street vs the CHIEFS new salary's.

This too shall pass.. just like FF coming and going every couple years..

Unregistered
    I really feel bad for all you guys and gals.. CGPD was once a good if not great agency.. I did many investigations with your detectives over the years, but after reading the Miami Herald article today... WOW..they are adding so many CHIEF Layers and micromanagers will be at an all time high. Too bad you could have hired many cops on the street vs the CHIEFS new salary's.

This too shall pass.. just like FF coming and going every couple years..
    I really feel sorry with what's coming for all of you in the PD. Frank is about as bad as it gets. I wish the media would report how incompetent of an administrator he actually is. He is all about himself and count on it, the morale of your agency will sink even lower.

Unregistered

Same Person Having a Dialog with Himself?

Is it possible that this string consists of the same person who does not like Frank Fernandez and who is having a conversation with himself?
    Take a look at the language used in this string and the next few strings for this department ("you deserve better," "all about himself" "how is he doing"). We get it. You do not like Frank Fernandez.

Yes, there was an 89-year old activist who went to the city manager without an appointment to ask for the interim chief to become permanent. God bless her for taking the trip to voice her opinions.

As for Frank or any other person whom you do not like, why not cite to specific instances or actions that offend you? This is a site that tries to promote dialog about facts rather than dialog where you try to demean someone by calling them childish names.
    The job of a chief is to manage the expectations of LEOs in their day-to-day life versus the public's expectation.
    Those expectations are not always aligned, and sometimes a chief cannot always be the "popular" one.
    This department has some problems that are deep-rooted, it would appear that the city manager is taking steps to address these problems.

Unregistered
    Is it possible that this string consists of the same person who does not like Frank Fernandez and who is having a conversation with himself?
    Take a look at the language used in this string and the next few strings for this department ("you deserve better," "all about himself" "how is he doing"). We get it. You do not like Frank Fernandez.

Yes, there was an 89-year old activist who went to the city manager without an appointment to ask for the interim chief to become permanent. God bless her for taking the trip to voice her opinions.

As for Frank or any other person whom you do not like, why not cite to specific instances or actions that offend you? This is a site that tries to promote dialog about facts rather than dialog where you try to demean someone by calling them childish names.
    The job of a chief is to manage the expectations of LEOs in their day-to-day life versus the public's expectation.
    Those expectations are not always aligned, and sometimes a chief cannot always be the "popular" one.
    This department has some problems that are deep-rooted, it would appear that the city manager is taking steps to address these problems.
    It is very possible you are a current supporter or somehow associated with Cathy Swanson Riverbarge or one of the very few supporters of Frank. The great majority of the Miami Pd and Hollywood PD couldn't stand him and are still venting with his lasting negative impression on both departments. Isn't anyone concerned he is about the only public safety manager, I mean Police Chief, who was chosen without any process. In this era of transparency, his selection was just wrong.

Unregistered
    It is very possible you are a current supporter or somehow associated with Cathy Swanson Riverbarge or one of the very few supporters of Frank. The great majority of the Miami Pd and Hollywood PD couldn't stand him and are still venting with his lasting negative impression on both departments. Isn't anyone concerned he is about the only public safety manager, I mean Police Chief, who was chosen without any process. In this era of transparency, his selection was just wrong.
    Couldn't agree more with the previous post. Where was the advertisement and interviews that should have preceded his hiring. Is it because he couldn't get a similar position if his personality and qualifications were part of the selection process ? Remember, he was relegated to teaching high school students and wasn't even being considered for a Chief's job anywhere when this same city manager plucked him out of obscurity.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast