Dade County Brady List - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will take this as a compliment coming from someone that starts there sentence out like. "DUDE"
    OK LIKE WOW DUDE!
    Like wanted to bond with you.

Unregistered

Let's Bond

Like wanted to bond with you.
    You want to hug and cuddle?

Unregistered
    Hey be nice to the former GBPD guys. One of them is into home remodeling. Maybe he will give us a PO discount.

Unregistered

Probably

Hey be nice to the former GBPD guys. One of them is into home remodeling. Maybe he will give us a PO discount.
    He probably would. But I'm pretty sure he does not go into low income trailer parks.
    To work on your trailer. Oh I'm sorry. I mean mobile home.💃Run brotha Run

Unregistered

Animal Cruelty?

Hey I bumped into couple of your Ag guys the other day at the Miami Velvet Club and they mentioned something about a County Sgt had been arrested for animal cruelty couple months back but it appeared the SAO gave that guy a Pass, dropped all charges. What's up with that? Another Tainted Badge gets a pass? SAO prosecutes only Black K-9 officers and Latino cops, they drops cases on white boys and connected Fellas or don't prosecute period!

Can anyone enlighten on the subject, was the department spared the embarrassment on this one, why was their no media coverage?

Gas thieving Sgt., jewelry thieving Detective, sexual assaulting Sgt., DIU cops, DV arrested cops, and politically influenced unarrested family members! Come on Media how can you of missed this one, was the ASPCA or PETA made aware of this? Can Chanel seven get to the bottom of this please.

Unregistered
    Hey I bumped into couple of your Ag guys the other day at the Miami Velvet Club and they mentioned something about a County Sgt had been arrested for animal cruelty couple months back but it appeared the SAO gave that guy a Pass, dropped all charges. What's up with that? Another Tainted Badge gets a pass? SAO prosecutes only Black K-9 officers and Latino cops, they drops cases on white boys and connected Fellas or don't prosecute period!

Can anyone enlighten on the subject, was the department spared the embarrassment on this one, why was their no media coverage?

Gas thieving Sgt., jewelry thieving Detective, sexual assaulting Sgt., DIU cops, DV arrested cops, and politically influenced unarrested family members! Come on Media how can you of missed this one, was the ASPCA or PETA made aware of this? Can Chanel seven get to the bottom of this please.
    Again you are not stating all the facts. Yes everyone thought it was an animal, pig to be exact, that he was being cruel to by f-ing it. However, upon further investigation it was discovered that the animal (pig) was really a human female. Consequently, your wife, the animal (pig), was returned to you and the charges were dropped since the only crime that had occurred was cruelty to one's own ****.

We are truly embarrassed by the actions of our officer and yes we did keep it out of the media. Didn't want to tarnish our reputation by admitting that one of our own Officers would f such an ugly woman.
    Please accept our sincere apologies and a gift card of $100 to Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Unregistered
    He probably would. But I'm pretty sure he does not go into low income trailer parks.
    To work on your trailer. Oh I'm sorry. I mean mobile home.💃Run brotha Run
    I guess you don't use him to remodel your home since you live in a car. Who do you use, a mechanic or a car wash guy?

Unregistered
    We will probably be arresting him for fraud shortly. You know those GBPD are as bad as Opa Locka and Sweetwater.

Unregistered

Information asked for

You are correct. There will be more to follow. The two arrested have implicated someone from the agency.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A...296127871.html

Unregistered

Keep us informed

You are correct. There will be more to follow. The two arrested have implicated someone from the agency.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A...296127871.html
    Keep us informed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123