Chief Paul F. Sireci - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sitting around drinking coffee discussing LEO Affairs. Sure hope y’all get counseling!
    Yup we do. And it's free! Somebody gets paid to listen to us whine. LOL
    Can't beat the benefits and the free meals from the "little greek".

Unregistered

sireci

Sireci has been the worst Chief. Yes, he had the power of a chief and definitely used it in a biased and unfair manner. I expect to hear how wrong I am. It will be important to know that the people that disagree with me will be the people who were met in the hallway and told that they were the next cpl,sgt,etc. He has ruined many lives and careers with his administration of power. Why did so many Deputy Chiefs leave but he stayed in place. Some would say he is gone so let it be, but while he is gone he has created a lot of grief that some live with daily. Some left other departments to work there for their own reasons, but walked into a place that would destroy careers and this goes to all ranks. We will never forget!!

Unregistered
    Yup we do. And it's free! Somebody gets paid to listen to us whine. LOL
    Can't beat the benefits and the free meals from the "little greek".
    Move on already !! no one wants you here

Unregistered

Real Estate Agent

There is life after being a Chief Of Police, you can be a Real Estate Agent!!!

Unregistered

Smile Please!!!

Sireci has been the worst Chief. Yes, he had the power of a chief and definitely used it in a biased and unfair manner. I expect to hear how wrong I am. It will be important to know that the people that disagree with me will be the people who were met in the hallway and told that they were the next cpl,sgt,etc. He has ruined many lives and careers with his administration of power. Why did so many Deputy Chiefs leave but he stayed in place. Some would say he is gone so let it be, but while he is gone he has created a lot of grief that some live with daily. Some left other departments to work there for their own reasons, but walked into a place that would destroy careers and this goes to all ranks. We will never forget!!
    That story is some fine fiction you engineered. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, I am happy for you. Yup, the place is moving along just fine. People Sireci hired and in some cases promoted, continue to get promoted or assigned positions of authority. It appears our new Chief recognizes their talent too.

Unregistered

get lost

There is life after being a Chief Of Police, you can be a Real Estate Agent!!!
    True he moved on with his life. Maybe you should stop trolling him and move on yourself.

Unregistered

Sireci Legacy

Sireci Legacy - management by fear, intimidation and political games just leads to resentment and a dysfunctional agency. That being said it’s time to forgive and move forward.

Unregistered

Possible job for this clown

The City of Wildwood is considering offering this clown an interim Police Chief job on Monday, 12/17/18. Did they not Google him for info. Guess not, we need to “inform” them ASAP this is not a good choice for their city or PD.

Unregistered
    The City of Wildwood is considering offering this clown an interim Police Chief job on Monday, 12/17/18. Did they not Google him for info. Guess not, we need to “inform” them ASAP this is not a good choice for their city or PD.
    LOL let him have the job, it's Wildwood, how much damage could he cause?

Unregistered

Sireci

It’s amazing that this guy gets these jobs after his obvious poor performance! Grandkids with M16 rifles at his police range, young girl ran over after being trespassed off the airport, Sireci going thru screening with ammunition and not being fined, etc The only conclusion is these administrators are all in the same boat! What a disgrace!

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast