Chief Paul F. Sireci
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

unregistered

Chief Paul F. Sireci

Chief Paul F. Sireci - What a legacy he will leave! So much turmoil within this department for so long and he is never held accountable. So many good officers left for other agencies or retired early. Three assistant police chiefs gone, yet Sireci still remains. Paul F. Sireci has proven that management by fear and intimidation just breeds contempt.

Unregistered
    I would like to know who you are for the simple fact that you are a coward. Does your uniform itch and badge weigh heavy when you don them. The chief should have nothing to do with how you operate. I understand your lack of knowledge on statutes, case law, rights and everything you should know probably causes you stress. If you were half the cop you thought you were you could leave. Anderson seems to be ok. Jandola seems ok. Those are the last two to leave without a cloud. Oh I know the two reports a month pace is to much to deal with the supervisors. People *****ing happens everywhere, what did you expect. Gomez, Calvert, Buffa, Oz, Ross and Ciro call out for justice. Please post your badge number I'd love to know who to avoid.

Unregistered
    Your statement, "the chief should have nothing to do with how you operate" is inaccurate. This is a small police department, not a battalion. A chief sets the tone and provides leadership. The large amount of employees that left this department whether willingly or unwillingly is a large reflection upon the chief of police. Management by fear and intimidation just breeds contempt. I hope you can attend some classes to improve your grammar skills and deal with your anger.

Unregistered

Paul F Sireci

How does this guy keep his job? Sure thought he would be gone when that young girl was issued a trespass warning instead of help and died crossing the Howard Franklin Bridge. No wonder morale is so bad here.

Unregistered

Chief Paul Sireci

How does this guy keep his job? I thought he would be gone when his officer of the year issued trespass warnings to a citizen and his son who were merely taking photographs of aircraft.

Unregistered
    This chief should have been fired long ago when a teacher was arrested for carrying a bookmark!

Unregistered
    Chief Paul Sireci also appointed an assistant chief with a college degree that was not accredited. Other agencies would have laughed at this so called college degree. At the same time, there were other very qualified applicants who were never even given a chance to apply. What a disgrace! What a politician!

Unregistered

Paul Sireci

Why are there police CAD Reports that have limited information on calls regarding officers with undeclared ammunition, etc.? The Transportation Security Administration fines passengers for traveling with undeclared ammunition and there are evidently cases where theses types of violations were not fully detailed in police CAD Reports. In fact there are a lot of personnel advising that the chief of police violated this TSA rule but was never fined and his name was omitted from the CAD Report, thus avoiding any fines.

Unregistered
    Nepotism - is it true he hired a civilian employee with a Facebook connection without revealing this to human resources or other applicants? Did he also hire a buddy from Naples Police Department and make him Assistant Chief of Police? Is the new Deputy Chief of Police from Naples Police Department?

Unregistered
    Is this the same guy that had a gym built but only the police chiefs could use during the lunch hour?

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast