Citizen to Javier Ortiz - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I like how me citzezzzin thinks he reads this shit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah because it doesn't look bad to beat without reason a handcuffed suspect, it's only that Ortiz is speaking that makes us l ok bad.

Hey Mr dumbass compare this one incident to the laundry list of incidents Cuban Ortiz has done and you will understand why the real injustice here is Ortiz allowed to wear a uniform and represent the department. He should not be employed by this police department period. While Ortiz has gotten away with worse this officer will be punished.

Unregistered
    How the hell did Ortiz get hired in the first place??? I'm sure when a cop abuses his or her power they weren't angels in the past... leave the F & F plan out of this. The guy has a degree from FIU maybe that pushed him through the steps.

Unregistered
    The same way the kids of problems officers got hired and all end up sheltered working the southend. We hired Ragusa for christ sake!!!!! anything is possible

Unregistered
    Dear Mr. Misguided Citizen,
    As a police officer with the City of Miami, I full agree with you. As a matter of fact there are a few of us who agree with you. You, however, are yelling into a deep black endless void. Your complaints, posted in the fourm, will be ridiculed, misinterpreted and quickly forgotten. The simple truth is this, you get what you pay for. Now, sure some of us are educated and do our best to make this city better. Some of us do truly care and strive to earn our paycheck. These some, the minority here, are routinely treated like shit, abused and quickly ridiculed by the majority of the officers here. WHY??? Because people like you come on this site or other weightless venues and yell into an empty void. Meanwhile, the city falls apart, cops stop caring and you see what we have here, cannibalism at its best. Cops, attacking cops, citizens living in fear, crime out of control and the ones sworn to protect you are now too busy protecting themselves. This is the reality sir, and it will remain that way until YOU AND MANY MORE LIKE YOU start taking your concerns to the appropriate ears. Go to the commission meetings with a group and yell at the commission. Demand better hiring srandards, seek accountability, expose this site and bring direct quotes. Some argue it's validity, but I assure you that the sediments of the "do nothing cops" are directly related to real, verifiable PUBLIC RECORDS concerning internal affairs investigations, complaints and actual crime statistics. Do you really want to make a difference and solidify your future and the safety of your family? Then do your homework and bring your concerns to the right fourm. And do it regularly, monthly, daily, be the one you claim you are. The stark reality is this.. public service, on ALL LEVELS, is completely warped in this city. Too many incompetent leaders directing weak friends and family supervisors who have no business supervising an increasing pool a high school drop outs, who quite honestly couldn't care less about you. This all boils down to the necessity of two things... community support and money. One without other breeds corruption. Get your people together and hit these issues from the outside. There are a few guys here on the inside doing what they can to make this place bearable. Only you can help us make it better and more importantly, liveable.

- Concerned Cop

Unregistered
    Look above

Fired cop from the past on probation. We see u

Unregistered
    Dear Mr. Misguided Citizen,
    As a police officer with the City of Miami, I full agree with you. As a matter of fact there are a few of us who agree with you. You, however, are yelling into a deep black endless void. Your complaints, posted in the fourm, will be ridiculed, misinterpreted and quickly forgotten. The simple truth is this, you get what you pay for. Now, sure some of us are educated and do our best to make this city better. Some of us do truly care and strive to earn our paycheck. These some, the minority here, are routinely treated like shit, abused and quickly ridiculed by the majority of the officers here. WHY??? Because people like you come on this site or other weightless venues and yell into an empty void. Meanwhile, the city falls apart, cops stop caring and you see what we have here, cannibalism at its best. Cops, attacking cops, citizens living in fear, crime out of control and the ones sworn to protect you are now too busy protecting themselves. This is the reality sir, and it will remain that way until YOU AND MANY MORE LIKE YOU start taking your concerns to the appropriate ears. Go to the commission meetings with a group and yell at the commission. Demand better hiring srandards, seek accountability, expose this site and bring direct quotes. Some argue it's validity, but I assure you that the sediments of the "do nothing cops" are directly related to real, verifiable PUBLIC RECORDS concerning internal affairs investigations, complaints and actual crime statistics. Do you really want to make a difference and solidify your future and the safety of your family? Then do your homework and bring your concerns to the right fourm. And do it regularly, monthly, daily, be the one you claim you are. The stark reality is this.. public service, on ALL LEVELS, is completely warped in this city. Too many incompetent leaders directing weak friends and family supervisors who have no business supervising an increasing pool a high school drop outs, who quite honestly couldn't care less about you. This all boils down to the necessity of two things... community support and money. One without other breeds corruption. Get your people together and hit these issues from the outside. There are a few guys here on the inside doing what they can to make this place bearable. Only you can help us make it better and more importantly, liveable.

- Concerned Cop
    Ofc whiteboy wipeout can't pass Fto w see you

Unregistered
    Why would he be labeled white? Only whites are not allowed to be FTO in The Miami Dade police department??? All other ethnicities may apply??!!!!

Unregistered

While the herald is asleep at the wheel, thank god they can't investigate their way out of city hall. Jack ass Ortiz has made this story all the way to Washington.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...-police-union/

Unregistered
    Ofc whiteboy wipeout can't pass Fto w see you
    Negative **** tard... I'm still collecting a pay check. You don't see me because you can not see past your own bullshit. Soon the whole world will see you and expose you for the ignorant ball of puss you are. The cancerous officers are finally eating other. I am patient, where you are sloppy. I am intelligent, wher you are ignorant. I am strong, where you shrivel in fear. I am honest, where you thrive in deceit. I am not you... and I am not alone. I love when one our of guys gets burned for doing stupid shit. I laugh when it's caught on video. For once the citizens are seeing how you fools have operated for so long with impunity. We have departed from "smart" police work and devolved to caveman tactics. The powers to be have spent so much effort on safeguarding thier own future, that they failed in their responsibilities. It is a sad day when we fear each other more than the thugs who wish nothing more to see us dead. We have created an environment of hatred amongst ourselves and have given the public no reason to respect us. The good ole days are dead. Folks do not respect us as a result of fear. That was never true respect to begin with. Cracking skulls and knocking out teeth for the sake of being a bad ass has never worked. There is a time for this behavior, when you need to defend your life! Not because you were insulted or someone made fun of your mama! Our profession is on life support because of our actions first. The citizens are resistant because we have given them no reason not to be. Act like a professional and you will be treated like one. I never expected to be liked while in uniform, I know I must gain respect and always live up to my responsibility. The uniform does not make me a cop. The uinform is simply a fabricated costume. The gun and badge do not make me tougher. They are nothing but tools and jewelry. I am a cop because I choose to be. I am a cop in my heart, not my clothes. I am strong because I have to be. You who laugh are weak, feeble minded and scared. You are also an out numbered dying breed. People are tired of us, hell some of you make me physically ill and it's about goddamn time you are finally exposed for the shit you are!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast