Citizen to Javier Ortiz - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    That's not true they have an entire legal department you can use without having to speak to the president or Vice President.

When your involved in a high liability incident where your job is on the line you want an attorney, not two political cops that will use you.

Unregistered

I was there too

I totally agree, we did not have to deal with the bullshit of so much paperwork or alot of explaining. I know that today things are totally different, most of the issues with law enforcement today have been mostly created by the present administration at 1600 pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    know this paul you commie, liberal piece of shit, i retired back in 1991 as a captain. I came on in 1966, back in my day, we ruled the streets, we would kick ass , shoot people, and administer beatings, like you wouldn't believe !!! :-)
    yet hardly anything was said, as our bosses back then relished, and approved in what we did, because they had done the same in the 40s 50s and 60s. My old uniform pants, had a pocket in the leg, just to carry a 'sap" , that was a long piece of leather with lead in the end. Yep, we carried out beatings on a regular basis, with little, or no paperwork, and we could shoot any fleeing felon !

Myself , and fellow cops would shoot at burglars, car thieves, you name it, any fleeing felon (and the crooks knew it, so they usually did'n t run, knowing we could shoot, and you can't out run a bullet, plus we were always backed by our bosses )

these mpd cops these days , can't do this, because politically correct, democratic o'bama sucking assholes like you, have felt sorry for these gangsters, and taken the power away from the average street cop, and now knowing they will get away with all sorts of stuff, it is they, the negro gangsters who now rule the streets of miami. Kudos to that cop, that punched that negro gangsta !

Your probably some rich liberal clown from the grove, well i hope one of these gang bangers follow your old lady home in her mercedes one night, do a home invasion on your house, beat the shit out of you, and rape your old lady, with their licorice stick while you watch.

Tell me then how it's working out for you asshole ? Yea, then you'll wish old guys like me were still out there, patrolling your neighborhood, cracking heads, and instilling fear, for those that don't belong there. I personally like the idea of apartheid that they had in south africa, a negro wouldn't dare go into a white neighborhood in johannesburg back then, knowing the police would beat them. Now it's the murder capital city of the world, miami will soon follow, you whining liberal idiot, then lets see how that works out for you ?
    Retired mpd 1966 -1991 when we were proud :-)

Unregistered

Question Possibly Written by Al Cotera ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fight back? This guy couldn't fight his way out of wet, ripped paper bag. I stopped worrying about this ra-tard a long time ago. His day will come... he's not defending anyone (officers or citizens ), he's padding his own resume.
    Don't mistake his actions for anything else. From the amount of negative discourse I hear and see about javi... in our halls, on this board and now in national news... the only ones defending him are several leach-like cronies and himself, posing as a supporter. Javi has long ago figured out to spin this board to appear to be in favor of his antics. He poses as multiple people, anonymous of course, and pumps this board full of feces.

That worked in shaping opinion for a while. Good on you Javi for mastering the art of spin doctoring. It appears you listened well when you picked my brain many moons ago on public relations and the powers of persuasion.

Unfortunately, however, you failed to grasp the final lesson... never become so ****y that you distort your own message. You allowed your actions to contradict your words... and unfortunately failed to understand the public nature of your past transgressions. You can never escape your past... and any future built on an unstable foundation will fail eventually. I thought you were good guy, I was wrong and now I'm ashamed to have offered you any guidance.
    Possibly written by Al Cotera ?

Unregistered
    No,
    I think it was written by pepińo while your mom swallowed his **** like a new jack yoooo

Unregistered
    Officers to Javier Ortiz?
    WTF are you doing do make this a better place for all not just your little circle of clowns?

Unregistered
    How is this guy still here?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234