South District CST, what a joke! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You think this is a bad incident? Your sergeant didn't transport a minor to your sub station over a traffic infraction, then make her strip to panties and a bra, so he could masturbate in front of her. And by the looks of it nothing is going to happen to him probably because of his dad's connections from when he was chief of Sweetwater. I can't wait for you guys to finish my background, so I can get the hell out of Hialeah.

Unregistered
    It saddens me to see what this district has become. After spending 9 of my 20+ Year career there to see officer come on here to bash each other disgusts me. That would never have happened before. I was there since O'Donnel through Ramirez,Garcia,Artime, and BYrd. You want to make fun of an officer for having officer safety in mind and requesting backup? Well you must have not been there when Somo got killed and Jodi almost lost her leg. And you make fun of Coto for getting an easy arrest? The way things are now who can blame him. Who would not take an easy arrest get a stat without having to go through any situation. You really think your command staff is going to back you this department or this county? Anyone of us can be involved in the situation that turns into another Ferguson. And then what do we do? Lose everything we work so hard. I don't think so. Look out for one another back each other up and make sure everyone goes home at the end of their shift end of discussion.

Unregistered
    It is a joke because there is no unity of purpose, and that is directly attributable to complete lack of leadership. One that directs subordinate command officers to identify problems; devise proactive strategies - tactics and subsequently instructs them to implement such consistent with the intent, letter and spirit of Florida Law!

That is what Mayor Alex Penelas did upon being elected in 1996. Director Fred Taylor responded with his usual quiet leadership style, marshaled the command staff and in unison MDPD proceeded to confront the worst of the worst.

[Sigh] That was then!

Unregistered
    For all you Lieutenants, Captains, Majors, even newly promoted Chiefs with dreams of one day become director. What you are witnessing here is a prime example of a lack of leadership at MDPD. Remember this as you continue to rise the ranks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For all you Lieutenants, Captains, Majors, even newly promoted Chiefs with dreams of one day become director. What you are witnessing here is a prime example of a lack of leadership at MDPD. Remember this as you continue to rise the ranks.
    Everyone always blames the leadership, how about looking within and saying "I'm part of the problem" stop looking at the command staff for answers and take a stand and make a difference . It's not the command staff on here complaining about cops not 15ing with each other. It's officer on officer. Look at the mirror, tell yourself you are not perfect, and do better

Unregistered
    Everyone always blames the leadership, how about looking within and saying "I'm part of the problem" stop looking at the command staff for answers and take a stand and make a difference . It's not the command staff on here complaining about cops not 15ing with each other. It's officer on officer. Look at the mirror, tell yourself you are not perfect, and do better
    Ok Juancito

Unregistered
    If Major Jesus from Midwest was Director this agency would be great once again

Unregistered
    If Major Jesus from Midwest was Director this agency would be great once again
    Not in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Weve done the black and hispanic thing and it hasnt worked out.. too much "cliques"... time to bring in a white dude to undo all the politically correct ass kisser damage. Nanny would be good.

Unregistered
    Not in my opinion.
    Why not? Jesus backs up his guys, is a fair boss, and does not feed into the political ass kissing. He would make a great director.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast