Interesting recording incident - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I post mainly here and HPD. I have started threads in the MDPD, MPD, HPD, MCSO and GBPD forums. I don't think I have started any threads on FDLE, but do monitor that forum as well. I have posted much or started any threads on MPD in a long time. MCSO was because their deputy decided to make the same lies that HPD did, and GBPD was in support of their officers screwed by your agency and the FDLE."

Classical Obsessive Compulsive Behavior.
    The guy is not even a cop, but wants to put cops in what he believes to be their place. His reach is ever expanding because he is intoxicated with his own perceived self worth and needs to put others down in order for him to somehow feel bigger, smarter and more powerful.
    As a self admitted "Non-violent person" (coward) he relies on the written word to safely put others down without the fear of a face to face confrontation.

No wonder others are doing his old lady, he is a eunich.
    Yes I am non-violent and not a sociopath like too may of your colleagues.

I would be happy to tell you how I really feel face-to-face if you so wish.

You are free to contact me to set up such a meeting.

cell 571-245-5410

I'll be waiting, but something tells me you are way too much of a coward to put your money where your mouth is.

Jimmy doesn't have the balls to be a cop. Can you picture him dealing with a real thug. He will likely threaten the thug that he is going to sue him. LMAO at you Jimmy that is why your wife likes cops.

You don't have the brains to pass undergraduate chemistry, and I have no desired to take such a pay cut.

You don't have a real degree Jimmy and you do not know the elements for 242 or 1983. Intellectual yea in the mentality challenged group. LMAO at you.
    I just gave them to you. You were given the general elements. Sorry your literacy level doesn't allow comprehension.

Would you like to discuss in further detail specific elements of specific rights violations such as retaliation against protected speech, prior restraints, illegal search and seizure, denial due process, etc.?
    Last edited by doc justice; 08-18-2015 at 02:42 AM.

So which is it ? You rarely post except when you think someone has mentioned you, or you continue to post about things you will never be able to understand because you have no life of you own? What a joke!
    Take a reading comprehension class then re-read the post.

"You like to refer to my interpretations as jailhouse, that's interesting. I may not be right on every thing, but I have been more correct in my interpretations of law recently here, than you or your colleagues have. Every attorney I know, thinks I am more well versed on First Amendment rights than they are, particularly with respect to recording police. I've been studying the topic since 2008. Want to see a recent Florida police recording case check out Bacon v McKeithen."

Lmao. Here you go again, full of your dribbling nonsense.
    I know everything...
    I know more than the attorneys...
    Blah, blah, blah...

Your ARE a Dumb Ass and you will NEVER know what it's like to be a cop. Even if you paid your way through the academy and got certified you wouldn't begin to know what to do. You see policing is the bad and ugly side of society and it's very gray with decisions often made in a split second. The shit you quote are the pretty words in black and white that are written by law makers and later argued over by attoneys before judges in an air conditioned courtroom. They don't fear losing their lives or careers if they make a poor choice or lose a case. A cop makes one bad decision and their lives and careers could be over immediately. Leace this job to the big boys and stay in the LAB you RAT.
    Keep telling yourself that you are a hero, when we all know you are a zero.

"A cop makes one bad decision and their lives and careers could be over immediately."

Your point? This is the case in many professions. Further, I'd argue that cops are rarely fired and/or prosecuted for their crimes. Even of they are "fired" they are generally allowed to resign and keep their cert, they then go work for another agency. This is about as bad as the catholic church moving around child molesting preist, well not much different I guess since MDPD also hires and employees child molesters as well. SHM.

"you will NEVER know what it's like to be a cop."

You say this like it is an insult.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    I just gave them to you. You were given the general elements. Sorry your literacy level doesn't allow comprehension.

Would you like to discuss in further detail specific elements of specific rights violations such as retaliation against protected speech, prior restraints, illegal search and seizure, denial due process, etc.?
    Lets discuss the affair that is said your wife had and you Baker Acted

Unregistered
    You don't have the brains to pass undergraduate chemistry, and I have no desired to take such a pay cut.
    Little Jimmy why do you side step the issue of you having no balls and your wife cheating on you with cops?

Unregistered

You are wrong again little Jimmy, you don't know as much as you think you do. As for literacy, your post show a feeble mind trying to express itself. You're an insignificant little man, that is why your wife likes cops.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast