Interesting recording incident - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong again little Jimmy, you don't know as much as you think you do. As for literacy, your post show a feeble mind trying to express itself. You're an insignificant little man, that is why your wife likes cops.
    You know so little that I know I would receive qualified immunity and the department would receive summary judgment on any 242 or 1983 filed by you. Doesn't this bother you little man?

Unregistered
    You know so little that I know I would receive qualified immunity and the department would receive summary judgment on any 242 or 1983 filed by you. Doesn't this bother you little man?
    Qualified immunity-because if we didn't have double standards we wouldn't have any at all.

Unregistered
    Qualified immunity-because if we didn't have double standards we wouldn't have any at all.
    Please explain because your statement is so idiotic that I can't begin to respond. No such thing as double standards in the classification of immunity jackass. I can tell you are not a cop and little Jimmy is to shell shocked PTSD to appear on a post. Unless of course you are in deep undercover little nut job. How are the sleeping pills?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Not sure if everyone saw this.

http://www.local10.com/news/police-p...d-man/34710040

Video is coming everyone, whether you like it or not. Every time you put on the badge and you are performing your duties, you are likely being recorded. Best suggestion act appropriately.
    Go troll this on MPD page, the truth is the guy spit on the officer. Don't act like an asshole spitting on people and this won't happen to you.

Bolo Loco

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234