Lee County unsafe. - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ha Ha

Didn't even submit a letter, still enjoy working the road and making my wife and kids proud. I just look beyond what best for me and may make the county we live in a safer place for their family which is not cops in elementary and middle schools.

Unregistered

Whatever

Whatever helps you sleep I guess... I'm not not an SRO either , but you sound like a tard.. The reason why you don't read about what SRO's do is that it is kept out of the news as much as possible.. That unit has one of the Highest activity counts in the agency.. So, if I was smart I would apply, make the same amount of money as you and have a A/C office.... It's ok .. Lots of Tarded lead kick azz life's you'll be ok

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't even submit a letter, still enjoy working the road and making my wife and kids proud. I just look beyond what best for me and may make the county we live in a safer place for their family which is not cops in elementary and middle schools.
    Well you can start by getting off of this dumb azz site and do you job, or you can move bye bye hahahaha

Unregistered
    100 k live in the ghetto called Lehigh Acres patrolling with 5 to 8 deputies crazy dangerous

Unregistered

Hang in there.

Hang in there guys and girls and don't put yourselves in harms way. If your sent to a call in which you feel backup is required go 97 and inform dispatch your in the area 23ng for another unit. If it takes two hours it takes two hours. Please put your loved ones and families first. It's an unfortunate situation we're in but it's where we are. If you don't take the steps to make sure Mom and Dad come home each night who will.

Unregistered
    Hang in there guys and girls and don't put yourselves in harms way. If your sent to a call in which you feel backup is required go 97 and inform dispatch your in the area 23ng for another unit. If it takes two hours it takes two hours. Please put your loved ones and families first. It's an unfortunate situation we're in but it's where we are. If you don't take the steps to make sure Mom and Dad come home each night who will.
    In all seriousness, this person hit the nail on the head. Afterall where they gonna send u for punishment....you're already in Lehigh. At the end of the day and who's there for you once your career is over, your FAMILY. Never jeprodise your life for this place, if that means you take a hit on your reputation (b/c that's what will happen; your admin will try to make u feel like the bad guy for waiting for that back up) than that's the hit u take. If enough people stand up for themselves and each other, you can't possibly be made to blame. Go home at the end of each shift, your family needs you. Afterall what are you risking your life for; an ungreatful drug dealing, cop hating, piece of shit. The public needs us brothers and sisters, we do not need them. Life goes on after the SO and we'd get different jobs. Something to remember when risking your life.

Unregistered

Last time I knew

I believe that Court Operations staffing is directed by the Chief Judge for the circuit or always has been. SROs were funded by School Board unless that has changed. However all the others are free game. Corrections, Court, SRO, and BOCC meetings are non discretionary. But the rest are.

Has anybody ever compiled the standard staffing model such as used by COMPSTAT or any of the many similar models that are all very similar? Mathematically it would show whether CFS vs Time vs Staffing vs availability percentages are inline. If so you have to find the non range variable. If not you have justification. Just saying because assume for one moment that administration isn't the factor, if justification was otherwise BOCC is the hurdle, aka taxpayer.

Just a thought

Unregistered
    Moron
    Corrections is all formula driven and mandated by strict laws and regulations set forth by jail standards and, yes, we are fully accredited. The big difference is you guys on the road are provided with a company car and gas which is still not obviously enough

Unregistered

Who's the moron?

Moron
    Corrections is all formula driven and mandated by strict laws and regulations set forth by jail standards and, yes, we are fully accredited. The big difference is you guys on the road are provided with a company car and gas which is still not obviously enough
    "The big difference is you guys on the road are provided with a company car and gas which is still not obviously ". YOU GUYS ON THE ROAD? Three of "those guys" lost there lives in the last three days because they ARE ON THE ROAD! A company car and gas shouldn't be enough! To "YOU GUYS" you are America's true heros! You deserve your "company car and gas" and a lot more respect for what you do. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    In all seriousness, this person hit the nail on the head. Afterall where they gonna send u for punishment....you're already in Lehigh. At the end of the day and who's there for you once your career is over, your FAMILY. Never jeprodise your life for this place, if that means you take a hit on your reputation (b/c that's what will happen; your admin will try to make u feel like the bad guy for waiting for that back up) than that's the hit u take. If enough people stand up for themselves and each other, you can't possibly be made to blame. Go home at the end of each shift, your family needs you. Afterall what are you risking your life for; an ungreatful drug dealing, cop hating, piece of shit. The public needs us brothers and sisters, we do not need them. Life goes on after the SO and we'd get different jobs. Something to remember when risking your life.
    Hit the nail on the head??? Are you kidding?, Both of you should leave right now, you have no right to wear this badge if that is what you truly think. Wait for back up? While innocent people maybe in harms way, or getting killed. What if that was your family, would you want the officers to wait for back up, while your loved ones could be suffering. The only thing that made sense was family, everything else both of you stated is crap, leave if you really believe that or worst if you would actually wait for back up knowing someone could be in danger. And I have been there for many years in Lehigh and a lot of other places, you do what you have to do, because that's your job that you took to protect and serve. And unlike a lot of people that hide behind screen names, I won't and love or hate what I said its the truth Robert Michie

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast