Lee County unsafe. - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bob if that was in fact you I disagree. Although I commend you for having the balls to use your name a lot has changed out there since your time in IA.

Unregistered
    I believe the schools should have SRO's in them. The kids are crazy now a days! Even cops kids get out of line and pick fights. I believe the SRO's should be rounded and well trained on the road prior to going into the schools. Then they can handle this incidents at the school and not call a zone unit like some of them have to do. Some of those guys / gals are great....others not so!

Unregistered

Cops kids

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe the schools should have SRO's in them. The kids are crazy now a days! Even cops kids get out of line and pick fights. I believe the SRO's should be rounded and well trained on the road prior to going into the schools. Then they can handle this incidents at the school and not call a zone unit like some of them have to do. Some of those guys / gals are great....others not so!
    Yes, there should be SRO's in schools. It's a shame that it has to be to protect them from their peers. Isn't it also a shame that cops kids are held to the perfection standard the same way their LEO parents are held? I guess it's because they CHOSE to be born into an LEO family and they aren't allowed to be normal kids. Maybe it's the crazy schedule theIR parents work, maybe it's the fact that other kids talk shit to them just because their dad or mom is a cop, maybe it's because some of them are being raised with integrity and they get caught in fights standing up for what is right.....just like their cop parents. SMH!!!!

Unregistered
    Hit the nail on the head??? Are you kidding?, Both of you should leave right now, you have no right to wear this badge if that is what you truly think. Wait for back up? While innocent people maybe in harms way, or getting killed. What if that was your family, would you want the officers to wait for back up, while your loved ones could be suffering. The only thing that made sense was family, everything else both of you stated is crap, leave if you really believe that or worst if you would actually wait for back up knowing someone could be in danger. And I have been there for many years in Lehigh and a lot of other places, you do what you have to do, because that's your job that you took to protect and serve. And unlike a lot of people that hide behind screen names, I won't and love or hate what I said its the truth Robert Michie
    IA in the house! I knew it. Fat Freddy Flinstone Anus The Organ Morgan AKA Fat Hairy Gramps was warning South District IA and Admin constantly monitors this site

Bob if that was in fact you I disagree. Although I commend you for having the balls to use your name a lot has changed out there since your time in IA.
    Yes, it is me. Yes, I have been out of Lehigh for awhile and yes I know things change, when I was out there as a road supervisor we had to cover Gateway and Ft Myers Shores and yes I would have loved to have more deputies every supervisor would no matter where and what agency they work for. But that's no the point, no point is any deputy or officer that waits to go on a call for back (and there are some cases when we have that luxury) hey should find another job, their job is about protecting and serving and if anyone cant do that then leave. Again what if that was your family, as someone was breaking into your house in the middle oft night, would you want that officer or deputy to wait knowing that might be the difference between your loved ones being harm or not. Now I know there will people come on here and say this about me and say that about me and I don't care, I'm been proud to leave a badge and a star for 34yrs and have always done my very best, sometimes I have pissed people off and that may not like me and that's find , I can always look into a mirror and know that I was true to my oath and duty. So please stay safe out there and remember things will never be perfect but I truly believe its an honor to wear a badge or a star Bob Michie

IA in the house! I knew it. Fat Freddy Flinstone Anus The Organ Morgan AKA Fat Hairy Gramps was warning South District IA and Admin constantly monitors this site
    "IA in the house" Really??? Thats the best you got, oh well. First off this isn't a top secret site so chill out. Second off I can't speak for anybody else, I'm on here for the laughs and miss information that I read and the people that have keyboard courage when they bad mouth other people so have a great day Bob Michie

Unregistered

Bob

Bob, I agree for the most part however if you get hurt during work, this agency just cuts you loose. Then who takes care of my family? Not this agency.

Unregistered
    Bob, with all due respect for the time you have devoted to this county and it citizens I disagree. When the time has come that the current Sheriff cares more about being reelected than providing for the safety of his citizens and above all else his deputies enough is enough. To every deputy responding to a call you know back up is needed to ensure your safety wait for that back up. If Bob or anybody else in x19 truly cares about you and your kids as they say when the call comes out within minutes you should hear IA1, IA2,and IA3 will be enroute. Until that time comes ask for backup and wait. There are already to many Heros whose kids visit them in cemeteries. Stay safe and take care of your family!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Another IQ Leader

Moron
    Corrections is all formula driven and mandated by strict laws and regulations set forth by jail standards and, yes, we are fully accredited. The big difference is you guys on the road are provided with a company car and gas which is still not obviously enough
    Just shows you belong in Corrections. I am not on the Road, do not have any county vehicle, and very well could be a friend. But this is proving my point.

Unregistered

What the Sheriff of one large agency is saying

As we witness officers being assaulted or killed across the nation, we have to deal with the rhetoric from different sources threatening police with violence. Terror threats from abroad and home grown groups now pose concerns for law enforcement and military. There are many vocal individuals speaking out against “US” and the national media gives them the outlet to which their message is spread. But always remember that the silent majority supports you. The community at large supports you. Your own family and friends need you to continue to fight crime and seek out those that want to inflict harm on others, and at times, officers doing their job. Keep the rhetoric on the back of your minds, but do not let it consume you. Let your safety and actions while working consume you. Understanding that the majority of the people you encounter are not a threat is important; however, realizing that we have to assess every situation as if your life is in peril is equally as significant.

Now more than ever, we need you to treat every traffic stop/encounter as if it was a two-person call. Report all your self-initiated activities to the dispatcher and request back-up, regardless of who you are facing. It should be an automatic response from your squad once a signal is taken. Back each other up at all times. When feasible, ride as a two-person unit or shadow each other on all calls. The priority is your safety. Don’t be complacent at any time as you wear your uniform or display the police badge. This message is for the non-uniform officers as well. Do not take unilateral action.

The Sheriff and Division Chiefs are concerned about the repeated incidents against officers. We will be working together to keep you safe. We are ordering rifles and protective gear to keep you in the fight and WIN. We are continuing to train you in the Tactical Life Saver methods and other tactics. We appreciate you and your efforts. Thank you for what you do.

Be vigilant and stay safe.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast