Lee County unsafe.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lee County unsafe.

Murders on a daily basis. Robberies everywhere. In Lehigh you can't sleep with your mouth open for fear your gold fillings will be stolen.

What the f@&k is wrong with this Sheriff and his administration. Can't you see the days of political correctness are quickly going bye, bye. Sure people like to know their child has an officer in there school but it dosnt really matter if they never get there do to being killed in an accident or robbery on the way. Time to disban the SRO & PSU units and put these boots and in some case slippers back on the street.

Unregistered

Lehigh coming to a neighborhood near you

When you take all the deputies off the road and place them in Court Operation, School resource officer,. All the special ops units with supervisor. Plus our pay we aren't attracting the best candidates.

Unregistered
    Hey dumb ass there is crime in schools also. Yes I want a deputy at my kids school. The bottom line is we need to hire more deputies to fill the voids.

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Today 02:41 PM
    Hey dumb ass there is crime in schools also. Yes I want a deputy at my kids school. The bottom line is we need to hire more deputies to fill the voids.

But we're not filling the voids and for everyone hired we loose three due to the poor pay. Another huge problem is all the money in the budget is spoken for in useless not essential LE positions such as SRO & PSU, etc. Just look at the PSU salaries and figure out how many front line deputies could be hired. This guy has forgot all about protecting the citizens of Lee County and has become what America is sick of a professional politician.

Unregistered
    I'm feeling you with the Political Service Unit. We need some SRO's or are kids won't be safe. Kids are becoming more violent

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm feeling you with the Political Service Unit. We need some SRO's or are kids won't be safe. Kids are becoming more violent
    In elementary school over the road

Unregistered

When will we be safe?

Ok you want more SROs in your unit with you. Then the SROs have got to become more full service oriented. That’s right, no more hanging out in the nice a/c office and chatting it up with the office or guidance counselors all day. It’s time to start doing some intel collection and gang abatement. How about some drug arrest and gun seizures. If you’re already doing this why is it not being publicized? Statistics show a lot of the day time burglaries as well as auto burglaries are perpetrated by juveniles. Are the SROs investigating the possible stolen property being traded or sold on school grounds, why not? Why are road Deputy’s being called to the schools to handle calls if the SROs are there. Why doesn’t a Supervisor SRO know how to do a parking lot accident report? I thought traffic stuff was like first day of the academy, meat and potatoes, career long knowledge. You complain about the spending of money on unneeded units. The real problem is unneeded brass or should I say lead in the back sides of people who think they don’t have to do the COP thing anymore. They will jump at the opportunity to scream at a Deputy for the slightest conceived error. And spend thousands of dollars in man hours in an IA investigation. But not lift a finger to help clear up backed up calls, even when the calls have been holding for hours. Put the brass in the schools as SROs and see how long the public puts up with I don’t care attitude of the Sheriff and his administration, then.

Unregistered
    I think we should assign an officer to all private and pre schools as well. Let the citizens fend for themselves. Shouldn't be hard there is a gun shop on every corner now in Lee County.

Unregistered
    You are letting him win by us Fighting amongst ourselves. Bottom line we need more deputies but won't get any without raising the salary for all.

Unregistered

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok you want more SROs in your unit with you. Then the SROs have got to become more full service oriented. That’s right, no more hanging out in the nice a/c office and chatting it up with the office or guidance counselors all day. It’s time to start doing some intel collection and gang abatement. How about some drug arrest and gun seizures. If you’re already doing this why is it not being publicized? Statistics show a lot of the day time burglaries as well as auto burglaries are perpetrated by juveniles. Are the SROs investigating the possible stolen property being traded or sold on school grounds, why not? Why are road Deputy’s being called to the schools to handle calls if the SROs are there. Why doesn’t a Supervisor SRO know how to do a parking lot accident report? I thought traffic stuff was like first day of the academy, meat and potatoes, career long knowledge. You complain about the spending of money on unneeded units. The real problem is unneeded brass or should I say lead in the back sides of people who think they don’t have to do the COP thing anymore. They will jump at the opportunity to scream at a Deputy for the slightest conceived error. And spend thousands of dollars in man hours in an IA investigation. But not lift a finger to help clear up backed up calls, even when the calls have been holding for hours. Put the brass in the schools as SROs and see how long the public puts up with I don’t care attitude of the Sheriff and his administration, then.

Sounds like someone didn't do that well on the SRO interviews... Maybe next year buddy.....

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast