Lets see if I understand this right - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

CB

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CB, NJ, BG, Sgt. TD and Sgt. DS if you are so unhappy and think that you are so smart, why don't you leave and go where you can be racist. Stop tearing down this agency and get your personal lives together, then maybe you won't be so mad and angry...

One more thing, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist and I resent the remark and the label. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard saying such accusations why don't you come to me and say it, or reveal yourself here and Ill come talk to you, in a professional manner as that is who I am. I do notice that all the initials listed above are all white officers, why is that? I know of plenty of African American officers in this department that are racist, I do hope you realize that.

For you to call me a racist just goes to show that you obviously don't know me, or you just want to stir up the pot. Either way it shows your true nature!

Steve J
    One more thing, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist and I resent the remark and the label. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard saying such accusations why don't you come to me and say it, or reveal yourself here and Ill come talk to you, in a professional manner as that is who I am. I do notice that all the initials listed above are all white officers, why is that? I know of plenty of African American officers in this department that are racist, I do hope you realize that.

For you to call me a racist just goes to show that you obviously don't know me, or you just want to stir up the pot. Either way it shows your true nature!
    Silly you...don't you know only whites can be racists.

Unregistered

the official list

Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ
    CB
    TD
    DS
    SH
    DL
    LG
    AK
    JW
    HP
    AS
    PV
    BG

All these guys do is complain, complain, complain. If you're not happy here, leave. If some way we can get rid of all these people on this list, this place would move foward.

All they do is cry and cry and cry. Complain, Complain, and Complain...

Unregistered

NJ
    CB
    TD
    DS
    SH
    DL
    LG
    AK
    JW
    HP
    AS
    PV
    BG

All these guys do is complain, complain, complain. If you're not happy here, leave. If some way we can get rid of all these people on this list, this place would move foward.

All they do is cry and cry and cry. Complain, Complain, and Complain...
    Lol.. soooooo true..

You should rank them...

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2392505]Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ 9 (he is who he is)
    CB 8 (just learn to shut up)
    TD 7 (worthless)
    DS 10 ( diarrhea of the mouth)
    SH 3 (Malcom X conspiracy theory)
    DL 6 (Just lost)
    LG 2 (biggest cry baby in the planet)
    AK 13 (Just full of shit)
    JW 5 (has no clue, but complains
    HP 11 (Black Power)
    AS 12 (Just worthless x100)
    PV 4 (dude, stop crying and *****ing)
    BG 1 (constant crying *****)

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2394087]

NJ 9 (he is who he is)
    CB 8 (just learn to shut up)
    TD 7 (worthless)
    DS 10 ( diarrhea of the mouth)
    SH 3 (Malcom X conspiracy theory)
    DL 6 (Just lost)
    LG 2 (biggest cry baby in the planet)
    AK 13 (Just full of shit)
    JW 5 (has no clue, but complains
    HP 11 (Black Power)
    AS 12 (Just worthless x100)
    PV 4 (dude, stop crying and *****ing)
    BG 1 (constant crying *****)
    I hear PV was like that at Stool (as in shit) Board. All mouth and has no business being a copper.

Unregistered

Stop it please

A house divided will never stand and prosper. .......

Unregistered
    A house divided will never stand and prosper. .......
    Spare us all the prophecy BS. This place is divided, at multiple levels and for numerous reasons, from race to cops that are marginal performers at best. Get off the site with your garbage posts and call it like it is.

Unregistered

Professionalism

agree with you 100%.. you want to be treated like professionals .. then we have to act like professionals.. and it starts at the TOP and works down.. This is and should always be a paramilitary operation.. to think otherwise is just plain foolish!

Beards.. shorts.. etc do not belong in our operation.
    I agree that professional should start at the top, beginning with the major. Crashing his car leaving the scene of the crash and having a MGPD write the report 3 days later as property damage, when the incident occurred at the Galleria Mall. Then you have the Chief of Police screwing all the female new hires as well as half the females at City Hall. Drives his city car when he goes out drinking, gets demoted and suspended for sexual harassment but later gets rewarded with a promotion to chief. Should I continue with professionalism? You have to lead by example. That's all your officers are doing, leading by the examples being set by the leaders.

Grand Wizard
    That's what happens when you work with porch monkeys #Trump2016🇺🇸

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast