Seriously - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously

Unregistered
    This new Chief was accused of sexual harassment, how perfect for BD. You ARE going to get those Lt. bars after all. LOL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This new Chief was accused of sexual harassment, how perfect for BD. You ARE going to get those Lt. bars after all. LOL.
    You must not have heard that BD was part of the hiring process.

Unregistered
    You all a joke about the lieutenant bars but it's going to be reality within two years she will be a captain

Unregistered

yep

You all a joke about the lieutenant bars but it's going to be reality within two years she will be a captain
    No joke most people in this department can't wrap their lips around it.

Unregistered
    Lt. Giggles won't let that happen. He had to breast feed her when he was her supervisor. That sneaky prick will NOT let BD out rank him. I don't know what's worse, Mary being cm, a chief with a bad rep, a sneaky giggly captain or BD being captain. **** it, I'm jumping ship.

Unregistered
    Lt. Giggles won't let that happen. He had to breast feed her when he was her supervisor. That sneaky prick will NOT let BD out rank him. I don't know what's worse, Mary being cm, a chief with a bad rep, a sneaky giggly captain or BD being captain. **** it, I'm jumping ship.
    Mann will look like a saint compared to this idiot.

Unregistered
    Mann will look like a saint compared to this idiot.
    Thanks Mike. I doubt it. BTW, I know someone that works in PGPD. He doesn't have a bad rep.

Unregistered
    Will BD have the same inappropriate (to say the least) relationship with the new chief as she did with the one fired a few months ago? I know, stupid question, but I still had to ask...

Unregistered
    Thanks Mike. I doubt it. BTW, I know someone that works in PGPD. He doesn't have a bad rep.
    That's comical. We have an ass kisser already

Unregistered
    That's comical. We have an ass kisser already
    too funny, PGPD no confidence vote, sexual harassment, defamation of lesbians

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast