Hiring? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered
    At my current agency here in DC we are micromanaged and get the same thing from supervisors, that I'm used to I'm also used to the public complaints about the silliest things. The nice thing I see if I worked for your dept I'll be retired and can leave and move on to something else. But most of the things that was just mentioned won't bother me just make me laugh

Unregistered
    You won't be able to move on to something else if you take a job here. You will have to sign a 3yr contract, that is to prevent you from doing what you said. And on the micro management issue, you will get it here big time. The Admin and Supervisors sitting inside the office will try to run things going on from the office. They will start asking you questions over the radio before you even get there and figure out what you are dealing with. Then, once the dispatch gives you any information once you have arrived on the call, before you have even made a decision on what to to do, they will tell you what to do. It's all about Micro management.

Unregistered
    What kind of lawsuit would one have if it was found out that someone contacted an agency that an Officer was applying to and
    made an off the record statement that prevented them from being hired?

hmmm??

Unregistered
    Slander maybe. Youd have to prove who made the comment, to whom it was stated, and then directly correlate it to the person failing to get hired. Lawsuit would be a waste of time. Karma is a much sweeter desert.

Unregistered
    Why would anyone want to leave this close family of Police Brothers and Sisters. A place where we work hand in hand with the Community to achieve a safe environment for living, healing and learning. Like all in all Families we have good times and bad just keep your chin up and carry on. Things are going to get great here, just you wait and see, it's going to be amazing.

Wait a gosh darn minute.

Who am I kidding, we have no F*cking idea what we're doing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234