Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief Butch

Unregistered

Chief Butch

We got him now in Coconut Creek!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got him now in Coconut Creek!
    Can someone advise if he has been a good Chief? We are soon to have him take over CCPD. From what we seen on the internet he has some serious baggage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone advise if he has been a good Chief? We are soon to have him take over CCPD. From what we seen on the internet he has some serious baggage.

Chief Butch, you guys are screwed, have fun!

Unregistered

Response

He has been a great Chief for our department. He's a "cops cop" and looks out for his guys. His #1 priority had been and will always be the troops out there making a difference. Are these stories true as far as the lawsuits and need clips that you are speaking of? Yes but as all all of us cops know, the news makes it so much more than what it really is. I think we can all testify to that. If you had all the facts surrounding these stories and the person/accuser and their position at the time of this claim, it would all make better sense. I'm not familiar with CCPD so I would never have bad words towards them but I assure you that Chief Arenal is a winner. He goes above and beyond to make his department a better place to be. I hope this helps. We are sad to see him go.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Baggage is an understatement. Buyers remorse will set in real quick. Having his retirement party on September 11th......that should say it all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawman69 View Post
    Baggage is an understatement. Buyers remorse will set in real quick. Having his retirement party on September 11th......that should say it all.
    The site is for PGPD. You obviously don't work here...(anymore).

Unregistered
    Lawman 69....that should say it all.

Unregistered
    Ur an ass. Piss off

Unregistered
    THE VIDEO OF YOURE GUY LETING A DOG MAUL A GUY JUST GOT POSTED 2 1 OF THE BIGEST COP WATCH PAGES ONLINE,DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE THAT WE CAN SHARE AND MAKE U EVEN MORE FAMOUS,Horrific Video Shows Cops Allow K9 to Maul Man for Several Minutes Over Riding Bike With No Light
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hor...BuDrUIAAluI.99

Unregistered
    This guy turned out to be a real problem. He is a narcasistic person who plays too many mind games.Do you want him back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast