Cabrera and Javi Call Ferguson Residents ******s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cabrera and Javi Call Ferguson Residents ******s

I ran in to Cabrera and Javi at the Pub today. We were discussing Miami and all it's diversity. Can you belive these jokers called the good people of Ferguson "******s" who deserve to have there city ripped to shreds?
    Javi is such an ass hole that he replied "This will never happen in Miami because they cannot orginize." I'm so ashamed to work in the races shithole! **** you Cabrera and Javi! You know who I am too!!!

Unregistered
    And this sprites you? This is the same guy who sent out an email of a dead guy with horns on his head, fangs and red eyes. Come on this place is a joke.

Unregistered
    Funny, Javi is in Pittsburgh at FOP event. Nice try. But, if it was true, his right.

Unregistered
    Idiot. I was talking about Javi Gonzalez and George Cabrera. Who cares what those MPD fags are doing.

Unregistered
    Either way, Javi Ortiz is also a racist... his facebook page speaks volumes on the support he has on white against monkeys.

Unregistered
    And what's wrong with calling them nigs?
    It's the truth. All they're doing is trying to loot in the name of peaceful protest.

The officer who shot the genre giant was investigated by every organization included Hussein Obama's Lack of Justice Dept. and was cleared of any wrong doing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I ran in to Cabrera and Javi at the Pub today. We were discussing Miami and all it's diversity. Can you belive these jokers called the good people of Ferguson "******s" who deserve to have there city ripped to shreds?
    Javi is such an ass hole that he replied "This will never happen in Miami because they cannot orginize." I'm so ashamed to work in the races shithole! **** you Cabrera and Javi! You know who I am too!!!
    Trust me, we are ashamed to have you on the force. Your grammar is pathetic & that is truly embarrassing.

Instead of coming on here to make up lies you should pay someone to teach you proper English.

Unregistered
    So What, who cares, they are ******S ! Pork and Beans, has the cream of the crop, pure animals, let them all kill each other ha ha ha :-)

Unregistered
    So What, who cares, they are ******S ! Pork and Beans, has the cream of the crop, pure animals, let them all kill each other ha ha ha :-)
    So tell me what's is a ****** and what is a black man?

Unregistered
    All you guys calling us ******s just remember is this ****** that is going to back u up when you call for a 315 . Yes the pork and beans are animals but they also have animals in little Havana so shame on YOU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast