Cabrera and Javi Call Ferguson Residents ******s - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Racist Cabrera

Wow Louie. You must have made a lot of enemies in your career. They're all coming out of the woodwork to inform any potential employers of your past.

I guess Payback is a B.

Unregistered
    Exposito we see you

Butt. I Thott
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idiot. I was talking about Javi Gonzalez and George Cabrera. Who cares what those MPD fags are doing.
    Sounds to me like you're a shit stirrer here and got busted. Generally speaking we usually refer to Ortiz as Javi and this is a known fact. Seems fair to think that when this post was read we would all elude to the fact that, this was said by none other than Javier Ortiz. This is supported because I guarantee you, you generally don't come on here talking about Javier Gonzalez often and referring to him as Javi. Then when you got called on it you posted the appropriate first & last name for specificity. If I didn't know any better seems like there was an underlying motive that got ruined when it was mentioned J. Ortiz was in Pittsburgh. Next time asshole be more specific from the start that way the wrong people don't get tangled up in your deceptive bullshit web. I don't give him many, but fairly Javier Ortiz gets the pass on this one, this one time!!!

Unregistered

Racist Cabrera

I agree. It's my understanding that Cabrera is somewhat of a racist.

Unregistered
    I agree. It's my understanding that Cabrera is somewhat of a racist.
    Exposito go call Phoenix again and just make up shit. Apparently he's top three now Haha

Unregistered
    Well the truth is they are " ******s " LOL
    Isn't that what they are in Ferguson?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12