The TRUE Lee Martin - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Listen here, don't speak negatively of JD! Jacks a real good guy. Don't involve my buddy with the likes of the PBA. Thats BS!

Unregistered
    Has Fat Boy shown up for duty in Weston?

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen Lee's transfer order to Weston??? No??? I didn't think so.

Oh and Doriot hasn't been a PBA rep for YEARS so get with the times and at least make up relevant lies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone seen Lee's transfer order to Weston??? No??? I didn't think so.

Oh and Doriot hasn't been a PBA rep for YEARS so get with the times and at least make up relevant lies.
    No ones lying about Martin or Doriot. Everything that's been said about those a$$ clowns is dead on. Crawl back in your hole.

Unregistered
    No, Martin didn't show up for work in Weston. He retired. What a joke he turned out to be. So long, slug.

Unregistered
    No, Martin didn't show up for work in Weston. He retired. What a joke he turned out to be. So long, slug.

Perfect reflection of the Pba

Unregistered
    He is not a slug he is smart, you guys are a bunch of whinny kids who cry about everything when you should just keep your mouth shut and be thankful you have a job. Lee took his shot in life and unfortunately got arrested in the process but he will be the first one to tell you he was done that day he got the cuffs put on him. He was here for a free ride and paycheck so what? Now you are complaining because he refuses to work the road? Why would he work the road with you slugs. You guys are about to slap Lee and the PBA in the face anyway and vote in IUPA. Im glad Lee told off the PBA and is leaving on his terms at least he walks out with dignity. Lee will have the last laugh when the PBA is working out of a rear bedroom of a trailer in Davie.

Unregistered
    He is not a slug he is smart, you guys are a bunch of whinny kids who cry about everything when you should just keep your mouth shut and be thankful you have a job. Lee took his shot in life and unfortunately got arrested in the process but he will be the first one to tell you he was done that day he got the cuffs put on him. He was here for a free ride and paycheck so what? Now you are complaining because he refuses to work the road? Why would he work the road with you slugs. You guys are about to slap Lee and the PBA in the face anyway and vote in IUPA. Im glad Lee told off the PBA and is leaving on his terms at least he walks out with dignity. Lee will have the last laugh when the PBA is working out of a rear bedroom of a trailer in Davie.
    Leave with dignity? Thats a joke.

Unregistered
    Leave with dignity? Thats a joke.
    No dignity. No integrity. Good riddance you fat pig!

Unregistered
    Know him or not, everyone will tell you that Lee never gets involved in anything unless there is something in it for him. A few months ago, Lee Martin was asked jokingly in Pompano what district he would be going to when IUPA wins the election. He stated " I will quit before I ever work the road again". Then Lee repeated this same answer a few weeks later to a different group.

Lee has been missing in action for several months and not only does BSO not know where he has been but not even Marano knew. Then all of a sudden Lee is "accused" of sexual harassment against Tony Alfaro's secretary Andi Nelson. Lee could not go to the PBA hall so everyone just assumed Lee was visiting districts. WRONG !!! Now Lee copped an attitude with some rank and has been yanked out of the full release position and assigned to Weston. This explains why his desk, office and name plate have vanished from the PBA office.

Well Lee was true to his word and when he was told he would be assigned to a district, he submitted his retirement paperwork to human resources today. Problem is, that ALL of his PBA experience could not help him when he calculated his retirement date wrong and he still has 6 months to go. Good thing he is negotiating YOUR next contract huh? How can he negotiated more than a 100 million dollars for all Deputies and Sgt's when he cant even figure out when he can retire?

So now some excuse has been drafted that he can no longer work more than 4 hours in a day. For what reason, you have to ask him. Now we are left with Lee Martin crying that he has to work the road, the PBA trying to cover this up and Meghan Anderson attempting to take Lee Martins place.

Once again, Lee Martin is no longer a full release for the PBA and since he calls himself a BROTHER of yours, he is too good to work the road with us. What a SCAM ARTIST !!!!

Now enter Meghan Anderson. She is all over this page boasting about her experience. Well Meghan, lets have a lesson in theft. What you did not see right away Monday evening is Lt Murray enter the Lt's negotiation session. That's right, Meghan is just as bad as Lee when it comes time for "ME". You see, Meghan is supposed to be at work when she was at a Lieutenants contract negotiation session. She claimed that she had to leave work for union business but it had nothing to do with the group of people she is a rep for. Now we all know, when you leave for union business, you MUST fill out a slip. Problem is, now she is caught in another PBA lie. If no slip is completed, then why? If there was a slip, it is still a lie because there was no negotiation session for the Deputies and Sgt's. THEFT Meghan. THEFT. And Murray does know you were there by the way.

The PBA is a continued practice of lies, lies, lies and more lies. Nobody at the PBA is in it for the guys because the system is rigged to keep the corrupt people in charge.

Lee, I warned you several months ago that Marano would use you as a scapegoat. Do you believe me now ???
    Well the above poster had at nailed from this first post, The PBA tried to lie and say it was not true but now everyone knows this post was 100% correct. Now we also know Meghan has been placed in Lee empty grave with out any input from the members of BSO. Now Lee is going around bashing the PBA so my question for Lee is this, why was it ok for the PBA to screw over Deputies when you were on the inside getting a free lunch. But now that they turned on you they are garbage? The truth is they were garbage all along but you and your fellow PBA reps are so self centered and corrupt you only care about yourselves. This could not have happened at a better time. I and many of my fellow Deputies will be switching from PBA to IUPA.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast