The TRUE Lee Martin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The TRUE Lee Martin

Know him or not, everyone will tell you that Lee never gets involved in anything unless there is something in it for him. A few months ago, Lee Martin was asked jokingly in Pompano what district he would be going to when IUPA wins the election. He stated " I will quit before I ever work the road again". Then Lee repeated this same answer a few weeks later to a different group.

Lee has been missing in action for several months and not only does BSO not know where he has been but not even Marano knew. Then all of a sudden Lee is "accused" of sexual harassment against Tony Alfaro's secretary Andi Nelson. Lee could not go to the PBA hall so everyone just assumed Lee was visiting districts. WRONG !!! Now Lee copped an attitude with some rank and has been yanked out of the full release position and assigned to Weston. This explains why his desk, office and name plate have vanished from the PBA office.

Well Lee was true to his word and when he was told he would be assigned to a district, he submitted his retirement paperwork to human resources today. Problem is, that ALL of his PBA experience could not help him when he calculated his retirement date wrong and he still has 6 months to go. Good thing he is negotiating YOUR next contract huh? How can he negotiated more than a 100 million dollars for all Deputies and Sgt's when he cant even figure out when he can retire?

So now some excuse has been drafted that he can no longer work more than 4 hours in a day. For what reason, you have to ask him. Now we are left with Lee Martin crying that he has to work the road, the PBA trying to cover this up and Meghan Anderson attempting to take Lee Martins place.

Once again, Lee Martin is no longer a full release for the PBA and since he calls himself a BROTHER of yours, he is too good to work the road with us. What a SCAM ARTIST !!!!

Now enter Meghan Anderson. She is all over this page boasting about her experience. Well Meghan, lets have a lesson in theft. What you did not see right away Monday evening is Lt Murray enter the Lt's negotiation session. That's right, Meghan is just as bad as Lee when it comes time for "ME". You see, Meghan is supposed to be at work when she was at a Lieutenants contract negotiation session. She claimed that she had to leave work for union business but it had nothing to do with the group of people she is a rep for. Now we all know, when you leave for union business, you MUST fill out a slip. Problem is, now she is caught in another PBA lie. If no slip is completed, then why? If there was a slip, it is still a lie because there was no negotiation session for the Deputies and Sgt's. THEFT Meghan. THEFT. And Murray does know you were there by the way.

The PBA is a continued practice of lies, lies, lies and more lies. Nobody at the PBA is in it for the guys because the system is rigged to keep the corrupt people in charge.

Lee, I warned you several months ago that Marano would use you as a scapegoat. Do you believe me now ???

Unregistered
    Holy cow. Is this really true about Lee?
    I think this will be the final nail in the coffin for the PBA.

Unregistered
    The PBA is broken and their fractured disorganized leadership is hurting all of us.

Unregistered
    100% confirmed. One wolld have to assume that Lee is upset at the PBA since they never even offered to help him. Kool Aid for everyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Know him or not, everyone will tell you that Lee never gets involved in anything unless there is something in it for him. A few months ago, Lee Martin was asked jokingly in Pompano what district he would be going to when IUPA wins the election. He stated " I will quit before I ever work the road again". Then Lee repeated this same answer a few weeks later to a different group.

Lee has been missing in action for several months and not only does BSO not know where he has been but not even Marano knew. Then all of a sudden Lee is "accused" of sexual harassment against Tony Alfaro's secretary Andi Nelson. Lee could not go to the PBA hall so everyone just assumed Lee was visiting districts. WRONG !!! Now Lee copped an attitude with some rank and has been yanked out of the full release position and assigned to Weston. This explains why his desk, office and name plate have vanished from the PBA office.

Well Lee was true to his word and when he was told he would be assigned to a district, he submitted his retirement paperwork to human resources today. Problem is, that ALL of his PBA experience could not help him when he calculated his retirement date wrong and he still has 6 months to go. Good thing he is negotiating YOUR next contract huh? How can he negotiated more than a 100 million dollars for all Deputies and Sgt's when he cant even figure out when he can retire?

So now some excuse has been drafted that he can no longer work more than 4 hours in a day. For what reason, you have to ask him. Now we are left with Lee Martin crying that he has to work the road, the PBA trying to cover this up and Meghan Anderson attempting to take Lee Martins place.

Once again, Lee Martin is no longer a full release for the PBA and since he calls himself a BROTHER of yours, he is too good to work the road with us. What a SCAM ARTIST !!!!

Now enter Meghan Anderson. She is all over this page boasting about her experience. Well Meghan, lets have a lesson in theft. What you did not see right away Monday evening is Lt Murray enter the Lt's negotiation session. That's right, Meghan is just as bad as Lee when it comes time for "ME". You see, Meghan is supposed to be at work when she was at a Lieutenants contract negotiation session. She claimed that she had to leave work for union business but it had nothing to do with the group of people she is a rep for. Now we all know, when you leave for union business, you MUST fill out a slip. Problem is, now she is caught in another PBA lie. If no slip is completed, then why? If there was a slip, it is still a lie because there was no negotiation session for the Deputies and Sgt's. THEFT Meghan. THEFT. And Murray does know you were there by the way.

The PBA is a continued practice of lies, lies, lies and more lies. Nobody at the PBA is in it for the guys because the system is rigged to keep the corrupt people in charge.

Lee, I warned you several months ago that Marano would use you as a scapegoat. Do you believe me now ???
    If this is true you should be happy he is gone so why are you notching and moaning. IUPA has been calling for Lee to retire since this began and if he has then they should be happy hes gone. I don't know what your complaining about, you complain when he's here you complain when he's supposedly gone what do you want. Wish the guy a happy retirement after 25 years and let him go in peace instead typical IUPA can't do that and makes a man's retirement into a big Political Conspiracy. You made a big deal out of this alleged missing trust fund money but when push came to shove you couldn't back it up, lied and neglected to tell everyone the allegation was so old the statute of limitations has expired, furthermore the Police Officer involved never filed a complaint of any sort what so ever. So you made the entire thing slandered several cops and it's starting to look like Jeff Bell might be on the verge of his third IA Complaint of this election cycle. As far as Meghan goes the negotiation session was in the late morning early afternoon and she works Alpha starting at 7pm so why exactly a) would she need to put in a slip of she's there in her own time and B) How can it be theft if she's not Their on job time. I can't wait to hear the answer to this. Typical IUPA never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Unregistered
    PBA's imploding before our eyes! Sending Meghan to attend the Lt's contract negotiations as some sort of training session on how to negotiate our contract is frightening!

Unregistered
    Meghan, how many times are you going to talk about I.A complaints? when you can actually produce any information of a complaint then go ahead and speak. Are you talking about emails from IUPA? Then you would have to prove who sent them. We already know Marano pulled records request on Bell but that turned up nothing as usual. Instead of trying to make it personal between you and a few IUPA people, why don't you tell us what you are doing besides a 2%, 2% and higher healthcare? And the PBA better be getting a raise for everyone before any single group gets a penny more. If a specialized unit can get a bone, then I am all for it but the Guys come first. Nobody is making people stay in a specialized unit.

Unregistered

These union folks

I have to admit they are a steadfast group of Real concerned people!!!! LOL

Unregistered
    I don't think he's complaining. I think he's pointing out what a circus the PBA is and how unqualified Lee was to be the point man.
    At least that's what I'm thinking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think he's complaining. I think he's pointing out what a circus the PBA is and how unqualified Lee was to be the point man.
    At least that's what I'm thinking.
    And even if lee retires he is still a pba exe board member so he will unfortunately still be around

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast