Morgan The Organ - Page 2
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Unregistered

It's Going Down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morgan the organ should worry more about his take home SUV. From what I hear the media has PI's following him and the rest of the PSU around to see what there actually doing.
    THIS is Scandal Number UNO Baby
    Wait...............wait.............Its coming like Donkey Kong!

Unregistered
    Lies..... Liar... BS'er.. Full of crap
    Hmmmmm. Is there something that they should be worried about?

Unregistered

Nope

Not worried, because there is not PI' following anybody. You all think that the Sheriff is stupid, but he's not.. You might not like him, but he's not dumb... He has PIO's on staff that are former employees of the news outlets for a reason.. Your clams are nothing more than empty threats to get the three people that comment on this site riled up.. There will never be any news story about those individuals, on TV or print....

Unregistered

Jamaica Bay

Not worried, because there is not PI' following anybody. You all think that the Sheriff is stupid, but he's not.. You might not like him, but he's not dumb... He has PIO's on staff that are former employees of the news outlets for a reason.. Your clams are nothing more than empty threats to get the three people that comment on this site riled up.. There will never be any news story about those individuals, on TV or print....
    Keep fishing Gramps
    Love it - remember the 119s
    This scandal was Uber Easy
    All those trips to Jamaica Bay................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Unregistered
    Ask Poppalardo

Unregistered

Dope

Nobody is fishing... This is just like all the other clams made about crime and corruption.. And what happened with those? Nothing!! Because nobody cares dude... Everyone had mountains of evidence about all of MS's criminal connections and no one cared.. This little smoke screen will be the same... If any of them are worried than they have the best poker faces known to man.. They're laughing at you and your "PI's"...

Unregistered
    Morgan is a nice guy ask Lt Smalls

Unregistered

What organ is he?

Nobody is fishing... This is just like all the other clams made about crime and corruption.. And what happened with those? Nothing!! Because nobody cares dude... Everyone had mountains of evidence about all of MS's criminal connections and no one cared.. This little smoke screen will be the same... If any of them are worried than they have the best poker faces known to man.. They're laughing at you and your "PI's"...
    Keep believing that gramps and gramps in the senior citizen unit - how long to wait to cut a liability in an election year
    I'm sure Robert and Stephanie will be sure to pint this out

Unregistered
    That's a hard one. Since a yellow spine isn't an organ and Gildo took the front organ I guess Morgan the Organ would be a huge 350 pound Anus Organ. Is skin considered an organ? If so that leathery ancient carcass organ could cover a swimming pool

Unregistered

Dope

If there's ever any news story about this than I'll wear a bikini to roll call... A thing so you can see my hairy azz...

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast