Morgan The Organ - Page 12
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered

West Side

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364461]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard this supposed raise to $42,000 was pushed hard by the Honorable Major KR and approved then CMDR Morgan the Spunk Monkey Anus Organ aka. fat Hairy gramps got the sheriff's ear and put the kabash on it?!?!?!
    Screw YOU Morgan the Anus Organ Spunk Monkey!!!
    Shame on you Sir!!
    How dare you hurt the boots on street deputies while hundreds of thousands go into YOUR Political Services Unit
    You make Puke sound like a sweet drink you pathetic excuse for a Fat *******!!![/QUOTE

Doesn't a Major outrank a Commander??? I agree MB isn't fit (and yes, pun intended) to wear the uniform but why does this guy have so much juice? I would be completely EMBARRASSED to have this guy represent the SO. I saw him at the ball and was in disbelief how disgusting he made the uniform look. Shame on you sir for giving people credit when saying cops are pigs. Have some ****ing respect for the uniform, if not for youself, and lose some goddamn weight. Ok, I'm done.
    Our brass couldn't keep quiet about how disgusted they were this fat ******* talked the sheriff and budget director into waiting till next year to raise it to $42,000. Why do they listen to him? This guy retired at $95,000 WITH a buyout and four years Drop pay. Then he returns as a consultant at $65,000 and after three promotions is knocking down $113,500 according to public records. The whole thing stinks to high hell. There has to more to this

Unregistered

TE is safe

wont happen to him, he is well respected. Raises, Raises we need to keep getting raises. Who cares what bs happens in the hallway or with any other admin. If it doesn't affect you don't worry.

Unregistered
    Why are we going to give the money back to the county this year!?!?!? I don't know why we EVER gave money back to the county but especially this year in an election year. Major KR is right - instead of returning the money for all our open positions the sheriff could bump the starting pay to $42,000 and stop the exodus of good deputies. This budget director and his fat hairy gramps Freddy flintstone anus the organ spunk monkey need to leave before they tear this agency further apart!!

Keep fighting for us Major KR!! You should be calling the shots!

Unregistered
    She is "Ms." Olive Oyl to you.

Unregistered

Sighting

There's' been a rare sighting of Emerald Palace super hero at the Starz complex!

Is it a giganticly huge greasy hairy polished Turd?
    Is it an enormous waste of money and corrupt pile of Dung proving the sheriff insane?

No it's it's it's SUPER Morgan the Anus Organ Spunk Monkey!

Able to keep the Emerald Palace tied to Alva and cover ups!
    Able to leap over piles(hee hee we said piles) of political corruption and campaigning on duty in a single bound!
    Able to lead a rag tag unit of senior citizens, ass clowns, and misfits!

Unregistered
    Does that mean a new hire at $42k will be making more than a 10 year deputy? Sounds about right.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2369416]Does that mean a new hire at $42k will be making more than a 10 year deputy? Sounds about right.[/QUOTE

This would be a no win for everyone currently employed here. They would of course bring everyone up to 42k that wasn't there yet, but your right that's the problem.
    You're going to have a new hire and a 10yr Dep making the same pay. Only 8k less from a sgt who's more than likely been around even longer than that. Hey admin, rather than try to lure in new hires, retain the trained employees you already have, by increasing their salaries. That way you don't loose them to surrounding agencies. Why am I even bothering, we already gor our 4%, a whole 33 bucks a paycheck for me, so this year is ****ed. I'm going to bed, thanks LCSO for the xtra tank of gas! Pathetic.

Unregistered

MB

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's' been a rare sighting of Emerald Palace super hero at the Starz complex!

Is it a giganticly huge greasy hairy polished Turd?
    Is it an enormous waste of money and corrupt pile of Dung proving the sheriff insane?

No it's it's it's SUPER Morgan the Anus Organ Spunk Monkey!

Able to keep the Emerald Palace tied to Alva and cover ups!
    Able to leap over piles(hee hee we said piles) of political corruption and campaigning on duty in a single bound!
    Able to lead a rag tag unit of senior citizens, ass clowns, and misfits!
    Nothing worse than a punk who hides behind a keyboard. Talk Sh$& about a man who gave 40 plus years to law enforcement. Worked for four sheriff's and earned everything. Not like the whiny little pups who expect everything on a silver platter on day one. IF we put all this silly Union garbage behind us and unify as we've been for over a hundred years we can ALL prosper. Any pup who wishes to criticize the commander should do so to his face

Unregistered
    You cannot say it to his face without being spit on.

Unregistered
    Nothing worse than a punk who hides behind a keyboard. Talk Sh$& about a man who gave 40 plus years to law enforcement. Worked for four sheriff's and earned everything. Not like the whiny little pups who expect everything on a silver platter on day one. IF we put all this silly Union garbage behind us and unify as we've been for over a hundred years we can ALL prosper. Any pup who wishes to criticize the commander should do so to his face

Nothing worse then a corrupt cop who donated his way to where he is fighting to keep the good ol boy system alive and well by posting on this site. Please come to grips with the fact that your days are numbered.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast