Morgan The Organ - Page 34
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom S on FMLA for what???
    Tommy, is a good guy, that's helped many here in this agency. I have never seen him go out of his way to hurt anyone. If he's on fmla, I hope he's ok.

Unregistered
    Tom is not a good guy. He is on FMLA because he doesn't want to work. ( Doesn't know how to be a cop). He had the best position in the agency and couldn't stop talking about people. Take your multiple pensions and leave.. I have worked here in every district for more then 15 years.. He always brags about all his money and cars and houses.. while I have to work to make an extra buck to feed my kid. He sits at baseball games and takes overtime from us Deputies.. Enough is enough.. good bye Tom.. SEE YA!

Unregistered
    Tom is not a good guy. He is on FMLA because he doesn't want to work. ( Doesn't know how to be a cop). He had the best position in the agency and couldn't stop talking about people. Take your multiple pensions and leave.. I have worked here in every district for more then 15 years.. He always brags about all his money and cars and houses.. while I have to work to make an extra buck to feed my kid. He sits at baseball games and takes overtime from us Deputies.. Enough is enough.. good bye Tom.. SEE YA!

Bottom line is friend Morgan the Ass Organ Spunk Monkey sold him out like he sold Gildo out, like he sold out HomieMan before him, like he sold out Rammed Me, like he sold old Krusty Rusty, like he tried to sell out EDR AND he will sell anyone and everyone out because he's a spineless snake old krumagen
    The sheriff just keeps him around to look at and feel like he has high morals compared to him

Unregistered

Alva

The Organ was at ****ie Poo's this week talking about "CONTROLLING THE CRAZY ONE"
    We all know that's none other than CAR ONE
    Bat Shi? Crazy
    Bi MFing Polar
    The Organ says he's nucking futs

Unregistered

Off to WC

Man unreal
    The Ass Organ Spunk Monkey banishes his "good buddy" Tom White Flight Schlitz to WC
    How dare you send that 78 year old man to the road

Unregistered
    Man unreal
    The Ass Organ Spunk Monkey banishes his "good buddy" Tom White Flight Schlitz to WC
    How dare you send that 78 year old man to the road
    Makes No Sense. Moran the Ass Organ Spunk Monkey has served up and betrayed his last friend except Pawn RammedMe

Unregistered
    Tom S on FMLA for what???
    Just another of Mikey's hires that never earned what they got that fell out of favor. So instead of manning up and going out on the road. He pussied out just like Mikey (when Shoap sent him to Lehigh) and is going to quit.

Unregistered
    Just another of Mikey's hires that never earned what they got that fell out of favor. So instead of manning up and going out on the road. He pussied out just like Mikey (when Shoap sent him to Lehigh) and is going to quit.
    True and just like you too, coward hiding behind a computer screen, so know your role-you have done, now shut your mouth

Unregistered
    True and just like you too, coward hiding behind a computer screen, so know your role-you have done, now shut your mouth
    Really ***** who are you?

Unregistered

Goodbye

While I know some of you do not like me I do respect you. I have treasured my time as a law enforcement officer and gave everything I had to Lee County SO. My next chapter in life will begin next week and I will miss you all. Be safe and God bless, Tom

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast