Morgan The Organ - Page 13
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IF we put all this silly Union garbage behind us and unify as we've been for over a hundred years we can ALL prosper.
    Right because we never disagreed before we unionized. The union is here to stay so we suggest you get used to it.

Unregistered

Old timer

Right because we never disagreed before we unionized. The union is here to stay so we suggest you get used to it.

Then I suggest you puppies quit crying about the union being the reason starting pay didn't go to $42,000 along with everyone else adjusted. I suggest you puppies quit crying about no step plan for deputies because your Union IS preventing it. And I suggest you puppies quit complaining about promotions and units like the public services unit because your Union just increases that as well

Unregistered
    Then I suggest you puppies quit crying about the union being the reason starting pay didn't go to $42,000 along with everyone else adjusted. I suggest you puppies quit crying about no step plan for deputies because your Union IS preventing it. And I suggest you puppies quit complaining about promotions and units like the public services unit because your Union just increases that as well
    You are blaming the union for the Sheriff's choices? Wow. That is like a citizen blaming you because they got a ticket. I know nothing about the sheriff as a man. But i can tell you that he is the worst leader i have ever seen. He cares about himself and those who boot lick and donate to his campaign and that is it. He only makes decisions that are good for his political career. If you can't see that you have to be dumb as dirt.

Unregistered
    I suggest you get back under the desk where you belong. The slurping sounds make more scents than what you are saying.

Unregistered
    You are blaming the union for the Sheriff's choices? Wow. That is like a citizen blaming you because they got a ticket. I know nothing about the sheriff as a man. But i can tell you that he is the worst leader i have ever seen. He cares about himself and those who boot lick and donate to his campaign and that is it. He only makes decisions that are good for his political career. If you can't see that you have to be dumb as dirt.
    That's cause the only leader you know is your mother, now have her change you and get to work

Unregistered
    There's TWO separate set of rules around this joint! Those who work hard and are held strictly to the letter of the law and policy and are most severely punished for the smallest of infractions. Then there's the ruling class, the establishment elites who campaign on duty, steal company time and break all kinds of policies and laws and a blind eye is turned

This is a mini Cosmo of Washington DC baby
    Does Stephanie or that Z guy have this bomb and when is it going to hit?
    Still don't think youse guys can win but looking forward to the release of embarrassing DIRT

Unregistered
    Drip,drip, Bang it's a coming.

Unregistered

Proud Organ Fan

Nothing coming. Bunch of candy assed whiny puppies crying " I don't make enough money. It's not fair dogonit! Why do some people play politics and get promoted. Why do those older cops in that public services unit make so much". The only bad thing about the past 8 years of the worst president this country has ever seen on top of the worst economy we've seen in our grandfathers lifetimes is the whiny, selfish poor me deputies we've hired in the past ten years. We've gone through trends where we paid overtime before. Got news for ya - there's hundreds of whiny pups like you being OVErgraduated at the many state Leo academies. There will always be an abundance of you pups allured at the prospect of being a cop.
    What has your menstrating and crying and Union tactics accomplished in TEN years? When you grow up and realize how the world operates puppy maybe things will turn around for you. Till then keep up the useless dribble of criticism and names about how people who accept the way the world works are suck ups. Guess I'll just remain an Organ fan and get mine

Unregistered
    Nothing coming. Bunch of candy assed whiny puppies crying " I don't make enough money. It's not fair dogonit! Why do some people play politics and get promoted. Why do those older cops in that public services unit make so much". The only bad thing about the past 8 years of the worst president this country has ever seen on top of the worst economy we've seen in our grandfathers lifetimes is the whiny, selfish poor me deputies we've hired in the past ten years. We've gone through trends where we paid overtime before. Got news for ya - there's hundreds of whiny pups like you being OVErgraduated at the many state Leo academies. There will always be an abundance of you pups allured at the prospect of being a cop.
    What has your menstrating and crying and Union tactics accomplished in TEN years? When you grow up and realize how the world operates puppy maybe things will turn around for you. Till then keep up the useless dribble of criticism and names about how people who accept the way the world works are suck ups. Guess I'll just remain an Organ fan and get mine
    Yes we all know your a Male Organ fan. Put it back in your mouth and shut up.

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Today 07:22 AM
    Proud Organ Fan

Look around douche bag the times they are a changing. In case you don't have reception under your idol Organs desk people are sick and tired of the corruption and good ol boy system . So stay loyal keep supporting the corruption but don't be surprised when your weeded out exsposed and your illustrious leader is on TV thumping his chest saying your discipline will be swift. 5 Chiefs so far so if you think your 1k donation and slurp and bump under the desk will keep you safe you better work on your gag reflex you c%#k sucker😀

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast