Morgan The Organ - Page 57
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast

Unregistered

Fat rat

Motgan the FAT RAT was spotted at an out of the way location (in alva) meeting with none other than Wanna be Mayor Swallow Hollow and mr. can't win squat Pawn Rammedme. That fat fink snake in the grass tranny twinkie pos punk that needs to go

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Motgan the FAT RAT was spotted at an out of the way location (in alva) meeting with none other than Wanna be Mayor Swallow Hollow and mr. can't win squat Pawn Rammedme. That fat fink snake in the grass tranny twinkie pos punk that needs to go
    I can't even read your crap. It's worse than ghetto speak. I wish this whole thread would get deleted. I think it is only kept alive by this turd burger above.

Unregistered

The Rat speaks

I can't even read your crap. It's worse than ghetto speak. I wish this whole thread would get deleted. I think it is only kept alive by this turd burger above.
    Of course you want the thread gone Morgie but it stays as long as you continue to infect the SO
    It's only a matter of time you fat twink
    Now that people in this country have become emboldened to report sexual harassment all those men you harassed on the job and on the island will begin coming forward

Unregistered
    Glad we can police our own but why isn't anybody investigating the fat tranny twink who used to be seen frequently with the community service aide arrested whom Da A$$ Organ Spunk Junkie used to praise as "great guy"?
    You have to cut off the head of the snake to end this vile corruption and perversion of justice!

Unregistered
    Morgan is telling us in South there are more moves. Is this true or another one of his made up stories?

Unregistered
    Morgan is telling us in South there are more moves. Is this true or another one of his made up stories?
    Yes, its true, your being moved to daycare, no binky though

Unregistered

Gil

Morgan has been telling people someone of rank will be losing their job during the Crone trial

Unregistered

Southy

He's been telling the 2 sergeants down South the same thing in addition to the Crone trial rhing

Unregistered

Morgie

"I think what your seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our coworkers, and they've got to be treated like every other American and I think principle will win out". Former President Barrack Hussein Obama

Going into 2018 it's my sincere hope we value all out members at the SO regardless of sex, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I will lead the way and got your 6's bit$%^
    Morgie

Unregistered

First Transgender Sheriff

"I think what your seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our coworkers, and they've got to be treated like every other American and I think principle will win out". Former President Barrack Hussein Obama

Going into 2018 it's my sincere hope we value all out members at the SO regardless of sex, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I will lead the way and got your 6's bit$%^
    Morgie
    Morgie the Orgie is starting a grass roots effort to run as the first transgender sheriff. He's probably going to name Rammed Me who never backed a winner as his number 2 and swallow who enjoys a nice life due to sugar mamma yosi for cape coral mayor not as his unprofessional standards stooge. There will be star studded cast of disgruntled employees who fill in the blanks for the administration. Morgie and his she be beast wife/husband will parade around town trying to turn fort myers into their key west fantasy world
    don't be fooled lee county

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast