Morgan The Organ - Page 37
Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new fleet boss wants to be a cop.
    The new fleet guy is a wacko and he is the best friend with mike scott s wife. This how you get a job around here.

He was never a mechanic and he never even managed a Jiiffy lube.

He got this job because he goes to lunch with mike scotts wife.

Do you see the pattern around here it is the Sheriff that is ****ed up .

Unregistered
    The new fleet guy is a wacko and he is the best friend with mike scott s wife. This how you get a job around here.

He was never a mechanic and he never even managed a Jiiffy lube.

He got this job because he goes to lunch with mike scotts wife.

Do you see the pattern around here it is the Sheriff that is ****ed up .
    OK let me see if I have this right? A male friend of the sheriffs wife who has lunch with her gets a 70 to 80 thousand dollar a year job with no experience. Now that's a friend with "benefits", you know what I mean, good paying job, no responsibility, retirement, must be a real good friend.

Unregistered
    OK let me see if I have this right? A male friend of the sheriffs wife who has lunch with her gets a 70 to 80 thousand dollar a year job with no experience. Now that's a friend with "benefits", you know what I mean, good paying job, no responsibility, retirement, must be a real good friend.
    Why should he need any experience, Mike Scott didn't have any. He failed the Sgt. test was never a supervisor or a detective and the only responsibility he ever had was to keep his department issued motorcycle clean. Wait a minute maybe that's why things are in such a disarray at this agency. Just saying.

Unregistered

Admin Supporter

Why should he need any experience, Mike Scott didn't have any. He failed the Sgt. test was never a supervisor or a detective and the only responsibility he ever had was to keep his department issued motorcycle clean. Wait a minute maybe that's why things are in such a disarray at this agency. Just saying.
    Seriously dude know your role and STFU with all your Trump doom and gloom. The agency is just fine. Yes we're down but raises are back things are getting better all the time. Admin has pointed out I will be admin one day with great work attitude and being positive

Unregistered
    Seriously dude know your role and STFU with all your Trump doom and gloom. The agency is just fine. Yes we're down but raises are back things are getting better all the time. Admin has pointed out I will be admin one day with great work attitude and being positive
    Keep believing that and in 30 years you too can retire on 90% of $40,000.00 with no health benefits. You will then have time to reflect on all the holidays you missed with your family. Don't forget all the birthdays, ball games and other family gatherings you missed because you were working towards the pipe dream they have you believing. That's if you are not caught chewing gum during roll call or frown at the wrong time and get fired. Good luck with your fantasy my brother, hope it works out for you. Watch your 6 because admin will not unless they want to shove something in it, like a knife.

Unregistered
    Someone please tell me the rumor I heard today is NOT true...Sgt. SS is getting the bump to Captain come Nov?????? If that's true I'm speechless.

Unregistered

It twue

Someone please tell me the rumor I heard today is NOT true...Sgt. SS is getting the bump to Captain come Nov?????? If that's true I'm speechless.
    Yup it twue
    Organ Ass Monkey joked wif him saying he token and yo I don't mean smokin token

Unregistered
    Yup it twue
    Organ Ass Monkey joked wif him saying he token and yo I don't mean smokin token
    How do they go after a commander for triple dipping but let this guy campaign on duty?

And before the hallway fags say it I know: know your role pole smoker get back to work my sister blah blah blah

Unregistered

Know Your To,e

How do they go after a commander for triple dipping but let this guy campaign on duty?

And before the hallway fags say it I know: know your role pole smoker get back to work my sister blah blah blah
    Just wait till after the election and see how much you run your gator pole smoker
    Know your role and do your job

Unregistered

Fat Man Alert

Any sightings of Morgan the Ass Organ Spunk Monkey? Nobody seen that six and half figure tranny anywhere now that the coffers are full and free lunches have slowed down. She punked out Gildo punked out Uncle Tom punked out Rammed Me and now punked out Krome Dumb. Who else can she turn on now?

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast