Commissioner Swearigen Re-Appointed - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post shows just how much damage GB and friends did to the organization. Give a Rick a try, that's all one can ask.

Are you really that naive or are you just a RS fan? Ask Jeff Duncan and Eli Lawson about giving Rick and his team a try! At least Bailey stood up to Gov Skeltor.

Unregistered
    Your post shows just how much damage GB and friends did to the organization. Give a Rick a try, that's all one can ask.
    He has yet to do anything to improve the agency. GB picked suckasses for promotions and they are still in place. AV was not dealt with, Rick Ramirez is a suck ass and got promoted becase he sucked Maddens ass. Bustle is unqualified and got all his job and promotions because of his wife. Carl Causey is unqualified. Troy Walker is a joke. The only good promotion is Don Ladner. How much time am I supposed to give him before he begins to deal with the worthless upper and mid level management that permeates throughput this department. Please explain to me why I should give him more than the 8 months I have already given him. I have known RS for many years good agent and very nice and likeable person. I have no criticism of him as a person. However, he is not qualified to lead this agency, and even if he was, he doesn't have the balls to make the changes and decisions to improve the agency.

Unregistered
    It took quite some time for the agency to get into the condition it currently is in. It's going to take time to fix it. Organizational change takes time, that's all.

Unregistered
    Yep. That is either JM or CS talking or one of their minions. Both of them ruined this agency and now want to sit back and throw stones! To JM and CS don't go away mad just go away. You had your chance and you ruined this agency. Maybe RS won't be perfect but he is already cleaning up some of your mess!!

Unregistered
    Are you really that naive or are you just a RS fan? Ask Jeff Duncan and Eli Lawson about giving Rick and his team a try! At least Bailey stood up to Gov Skeltor.
    I don't know all the facts in either investigation and neither do you but based on what little information has been printed in the paper thus far if you believe Duncan should be an ASAC in this agency then you don't belong here either. Most of what he did was not "joking" it was demeaning and bullying. Not the behavior we should expect from an ASAC. And I how do you call GB standing up to skeletor....he did what he was told until he was run out and then began making his allegations. If that is what you call standing up to someone this probably isn't the place for you!

Unregistered
    RS is a good man and will need time to get the ship headed in the direction he wants it to go. I think we will see a huge push to revive our intelligence abilities as that's something we can and should excell at. I'm pretty sure the PROC incident is cut and dry and both are lucky to still have jobs..... Hell....Duncan still makes more than most SASs so he shouldn't complain too loud. As for other SACs and issues.... Even being SES and SMS it's still really hard to remove people. "At will" isn't exactly as it sounds so some of the past promotions are here to stay.

Hopefully he can work on salary issues as it drives a lot of our issues.

Unregistered
    Well said. Even if RS wanted to remove some of those folks what does he have ro work with? The last bunch left the cupboard pretty bare. He would likely have to promote an SAS to SAC!!

Unregistered

Bullshit

It took quite some time for the agency to get into the condition it currently is in. It's going to take time to fix it. Organizational change takes time, that's all.
    Those are bullsh*t excuses that you are making to excuse RS not having the balls to do what needs to be done. SES do not have to be given any explanation for removal. Period! RS could relieve each of those incompetent SACs and ASACs today.

If RS is so capable and so willing to fix the problem and get the ship headed in the right direction....then stop making excuses and whining and do something.

Madden was a poor excuse for a manager but he would make a decision and pull the trigger....even if they were bad decisions. RS is doing absolutely nothing but allowing us to flounder for almost a year now under poor and ineffective "leaders". Clean house and redirect the ship....or we will continue to float aimlessly.

Unregistered
    Only change I see is we went from Jerry's Friends and Family Plan to Rick's Friends and Family...

Unregistered
    Yep. That is either JM or CS talking or one of their minions. Both of them ruined this agency and now want to sit back and throw stones! To JM and CS don't go away mad just go away. You had your chance and you ruined this agency. Maybe RS won't be perfect but he is already cleaning up some of your mess!!
    You are dead wrong that I am JM or CS. I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE DAMAGE THEY DID. Cindy is a worthless piece of shit the only reason she got promoted to ASAC was because our picce of shit govenor Christ at the time wanted women to promote. She was last on the list. Madden is an intelligent asshole. I really thought he would do better. I admit I was wrong on him, complete freaking asshole.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast