theres more freedom of speech here than youre facebook page - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

MBI

Lightbulb

To Bad The Information your officers on your site are defacing his name and if I find the stuff not on a public face book and if you are threatening him with use of your private company computer system if your are using your company data base to get info on him that is illegal and don't make a dumb remark that a IA cant be placed on you. im sure you don't want FDLE and MBI up your ass over your incompetence
    go back to writing tickets and let them film and learn when to STFU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MBI View Post
    To Bad The Information your officers on your site are defacing his name and if I find the stuff not on a public face book and if you are threatening him with use of your private company computer system if your are using your company data base to get info on him that is illegal and don't make a dumb remark that a IA cant be placed on you. im sure you don't want FDLE and MBI up your ass over your incompetence

ENGLISH MF'r; DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Unregistered

Mbi?

Quote Originally Posted by MBI View Post
    What or who the heck is the MBI? Is that like MI6?

Unregistered
    Andrew, if you are seeking the truth of what's really going on, familiarize yourself with FSS 394.4625. Once you are familiar with the rights granted every citizen under this statute, you can seek a legal remedy to the issues that feel so strongly about. Hopefully this helps your cause. You're right, it does feel better to get this off my chest!

Unregistered
    i wood sugest u read the constitution,it feels like im in a diferent country.did every 1 4 get we have freedom of speech.u corupt thugs aparantly dont believe in that.witch is nazi like.that why im trying 2 wake the sheep up 2 youre tyrany.u r breaking the the ultimate law called the constitution

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234