theres more freedom of speech here than youre facebook page
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

theres more freedom of speech here than youre facebook page

theres more freedom of speech here than youre facebook page.that is a goverment ran facebook page and u r taking coments down,that violates the 1st amendment,that is why we made the 1st amendment,in fact r found fathers warned us of out of control police state,witch is hapenening rite now

[Since I've received a complaint about this thread, I've been reading through it. I become concerned when I see someone posting under one name and then making additional supporting posts appear as if they are coming from others. To address this I will make sure that any posts coming from CHARLOTTECOUNTYFLCOPWATCH's IP address, but not appearing to be, are noted as such - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 08-10-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Unregistered
    Only comments by people who are grammatically impaired.

i bet if i was in person u wood say he spheled wrong so i felt scared 4 my safety so i xecuted him

Unregistered

Janitor at work

It took me (5) minutes to get the name, address, business and LOTS of photos of the ass clown behind "Cop Watch" He cleans houses for a living. I wasn't surprised based on his ability to put a sentence together. I bet he looks cute in a French maid outfit ...Right Andrew?

Unregistered
    [Posted from CHARLOTTECOUNTYFLCOPWATCH's IP address - Sysop]

THATS WHY I HELP WITH COPWATCH BECAUSE YOURE AGENCY IS SO DISGUNTINGLY CORUPT IT MAKES ME SICK,AND OF COURSE SCREEN GRABING THE THREATS MADE BY YOU,TURNING IT INTO A ARTICLE AND UTUBE VIDEO ALSO,4 PEOPLE 2 SEE THEY SHOULD NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TRUST U,THEY SHOULD FEAR U,RECORD EVERYTHING,SAY NOTHING.AND THEN U WIL STIL PROBABLY LIE AND RUIN THERE LIFE AND THERE FAMILYS LIFE.U MUST B SO PROUDDDDDDD.
    U no i have 17 cameras on my tinY house with microphones,it used 2 b 4 bad neighbors but now its 4 bad and xtremely corupt cops.and it all goes on utube 2 tel the world how corupt u r.we need cops but we dont need corupt ones
    Last edited by Sysop; 08-10-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Unregistered

o and since switching 2 this topic of police coruption,the big utube is going stupid,in les than 2 yrs 1800 videos of police coruption acros this once great nation,i cant keep up with them theres so many now that people r wakeing up and teling there story and filming.1 milion views a mth over a 1000 subcribers a mth.
    Lifetime views: 12,474,517 milionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 14,206,subscribers i cant even imagine all the coruption that hapened b4 cel phones and video cameras,its sad 2 even think about it.
    Last edited by Sysop; 08-10-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Unregistered

Smile Question to the moderator

Question to the moderator. Can this person's information (as the poster say's he has) (Name, address, photo, and business) if in fact it can be found on the Internet with a general search? That can't be considered private since he's apparently posted things in public forums. I for one would love to put a face and name to someone who couldn't spell S*it with a mouth full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question to the moderator. Can this person's information (as the poster say's he has) (Name, address, photo, and business) if in fact it can be found on the Internet with a general search? That can't be considered private since he's apparently posted things in public forums. I for one would love to put a face and name to someone who couldn't spell S*it with a mouth full of it.
    The issues I see is how do you know that the information you are putting up is in fact the poster here? You would need to confirm that and when done that is fine as I see no issue with it.

I and other cop watch groups and others of charlotte county,florida feel that this is a threat and is being reported on web sites and 2 authoritys.did u ask bill prummell if this will help his election that his deputys r making threats.i thought u swore 2 uphold the law not break it.i already told u why im doing this and the cause,ask prummell,he knows about it and who the guy is.if u uphold the law and dont lie and throw cases then this doesnt hapen

Unregistered

U r corrupt 2 the core
    Last edited by Sysop; 08-10-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast