The Communications Catastrophe - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She's already banging the whole davie pd. She don't like bso guys anyway.
    Rumor has it that the last time someone was in her it reminded them of a whale's vagina.

Unregistered

Is This True?

Heard the county and inspector general has some emails between the old phart and communications brass and has begun an investigation. The emails about operations and how to respond to questions and even says the forced comp time will end once the county is snowed into paying the employees OT.

Can this be true? Heard it from an extremely credible commissioner.

Unregistered

Who dat

Rumor has it that the last time someone was in her it reminded them of a whale's vagina.
    this isn't the communication sisters with the same last name as the sunglasses is it???

Unregistered
    Pusins has communications so fukked up it may never get straightened out. The only thing he cares about is getting to McGuires as soon as he can.
    Pusins n boots needs to go too as he is useless.

Unregistered

Who Cares

No one cares about spilled milk anymore... move on.. get the 50/50 split and call it a day.

Unregistered

Man Overboard They are Drowning......

The Ship has sunk, the survivors are floating in the Ocean whose going to save those poor souls. Surely Not Director Pusin, Nor the Union, Nor the Present Communications Administration. It seems this has been a run away ship like the Titanic that struck the Iceberg!! Ethical Violations, Professional Violations, Hostile Work Environment Violations, Labor Law Violations, threats of losing ones job to the county. It seems these folks have no union nor fair representation. If the Union is in cahoots and going along with these visible violations, then it's time for a change.
    I don't feel safe with the constant problems in those centers my life and those of my colleagues around this county are in jeopardy each time that we go 10-8 knowing that our dispatchers are being subjected to such horrible working conditions. I hope that the Sheriff, the Inspector General, PERC are whom ever investigate immediately these serious allegations. Please Restore the morale and integrity that these folks and tat division once had.

Sgt. Wish that I Could Have Made A Difference

Unregistered

Sad but True

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the ship has sunk, the survivors are floating in the ocean whose going to save those poor souls. Surely not director pusin, nor the union, nor the present communications administration. It seems this has been a run away ship like the titanic that struck the iceberg!! Ethical violations, professional violations, hostile work environment violations, labor law violations, threats of losing ones job to the county. It seems these folks have no union nor fair representation. If the union is in cahoots and going along with these visible violations, then it's time for a change.
    I don't feel safe with the constant problems in those centers my life and those of my colleagues around this county are in jeopardy each time that we go 10-8 knowing that our dispatchers are being subjected to such horrible working conditions. I hope that the sheriff, the inspector general, perc are whom ever investigate immediately these serious allegations. Please restore the morale and integrity that these folks and tat division once had.

Sgt. Wish that i could have made a difference
    this says the truth and nothing but the truth. Thank you

Unregistered
    this isn't the communication sisters with the same last name as the sunglasses is it???
    Of course it is

Unregistered

Jail Guard To Communications?

is it true that the jail guard will be a major over communications?

Unregistered
    BSO has its own departmental bicycles where many men have took a ride. Some even started in another department and went through multiple cops and are now riding some at BSO.
    Speaking of which i recommend a view of DAT AZZ on the 1st floor today.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast