We are no longer a Law enforcement agency
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

We are no longer a Law enforcement agency

....says Israel.

Fondo is on the way, and cannot get here fast enough.

Unregistered

Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ....says Israel.

And israel is right mr. I sleep in my uniform. We are a public service agency not a law enforcement agency. If you want to work for a law enforcement agency go to a police department!

Unregistered

Where?

....says Israel.

Fondo is on the way where? Prison to visit Benji? Lamberti's house to get campaign advice? Sooner than later when you all see how little money 5his clown is able to raise you will recognize that you got your hopes up for no reason.

Unregistered
    Wasn't Fonda a member of Team Lamer?

Unregistered
    Miami Dade PD thread is talking about it..they have a link to the video...can we get it posted here too?

Unregistered
    And israel is right mr. I sleep in my uniform. We are a public service agency not a law enforcement agency. If you want to work for a law enforcement agency go to a police department!
    LMAO...so all those arrests I made were invalid all these years huh...This comment shows how far we have fallen...Just Wow.

Unregistered
    This is hilarious...what does a public safety agency do then we must have been doing it wrong the last 100 years.

Unregistered
    LMAO...so all those arrests I made were invalid all these years huh...This comment shows how far we have fallen...Just Wow.
    You missed the point my little simpleton super hero. Your arrests are only part of what we do and not the only thing we do. It's ok though you can still have story telling over dinner!

Unregistered
    You missed the point my little simpleton super hero. Your arrests are only part of what we do and not the only thing we do. It's ok though you can still have story telling over dinner!
    You must work in the Democrac Outreach unit....thanks to SI the historic American Sheriff has been turned into polo wearing turkey distribution teams. Nice work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast