The Communications Catastrophe - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Blame game 101

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Myself involved is one of the units you so graciously involved in your post. I can vouch whole heartedly that this is by NO MEANS a "BFF Club" we all worked our butts off to be where we are today. I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do about these units. Its not the Sheriffs, our Union, nor BSO admins fault AT ALL but it it BROWARD COUNTYS. Communications is TRYING SO HARD to fight ALL OF THESE BS CLAIMS that Broward County has done. Broward County has thrown us under the bus and COMMUNICATIONS, ALL OF US, are trying so hard to pick up the pieces so we can get back to where we once were. It sucks. I know. work ethic has taken a back seat along with the crappy working conditions. I KNOW. but please dont point the fingers at anyone at BSO. Its not any of us, its the county's. We need to stick together and ride out this Bullsh*t. It will get better. I know it will.
    If you are from one of those specialized units, perhaps you should remember your purpose. Since I am not certain to which you belong, I will address all of them. Training= it has been stated on multiple occasions that the training was overlooked and underestimated. I work with personnel who don't even know how to use CAD correctly, and the only additional map training was offered on my days off (keep in mind we are already working 12 hour shifts). The training bulletins and so called roll call training are a joke. Qa- you are supposed to mentor personnel and assist them in improving. Instead you blame all these terrible people who are "making" you talk to us about our mistakes. Oh, I am so sorry you had to explain to someone the right way to do something, just so you don't lose them because we need people. I guess we should be able to do whatever we want and not have to hear about it. Better yet, let's blame the county for holding us accountable for doing our jobs. After all the money they put into this, you're right, it's their fault for believing that BSO could step up to the plate. Admin- nothing to say about that. Plenty of people have already offered a plethora of information about those issues. You can't even have a conversation with them, because they are up there and you are down at the bottom. Am I missing any other areas? Who knows, because they don't offer any contributions to the success of the communications unit. Back to the purpose of my rant. ...blame, blame, blame. If you stop pointing the finger at the big bad county and actually focus on what your fellow coworkers are saying about your unit's lack of leadership and our administration's lack of knowledge, maybe you could actually spend some time improving what is within your own reach. I know that my previous agency is fed up with BSO and the lack of interest in improving anything beyond what they see in their tiny bubble.

Unregistered

As if

If you are from one of those specialized units, perhaps you should remember your purpose. Since I am not certain to which you belong, I will address all of them. Training= it has been stated on multiple occasions that the training was overlooked and underestimated. I work with personnel who don't even know how to use CAD correctly, and the only additional map training was offered on my days off (keep in mind we are already working 12 hour shifts). The training bulletins and so called roll call training are a joke. Qa- you are supposed to mentor personnel and assist them in improving. Instead you blame all these terrible people who are "making" you talk to us about our mistakes. Oh, I am so sorry you had to explain to someone the right way to do something, just so you don't lose them because we need people. I guess we should be able to do whatever we want and not have to hear about it. Better yet, let's blame the county for holding us accountable for doing our jobs. After all the money they put into this, you're right, it's their fault for believing that BSO could step up to the plate. Admin- nothing to say about that. Plenty of people have already offered a plethora of information about those issues. You can't even have a conversation with them, because they are up there and you are down at the bottom. Am I missing any other areas? Who knows, because they don't offer any contributions to the success of the communications unit. Back to the purpose of my rant. ...blame, blame, blame. If you stop pointing the finger at the big bad county and actually focus on what your fellow coworkers are saying about your unit's lack of leadership and our administration's lack of knowledge, maybe you could actually spend some time improving what is within your own reach. I know that my previous agency is fed up with BSO and the lack of interest in improving anything beyond what they see in their tiny bubble.
    You really have no idea. I have zero problem explaining or mentoring anyone. Never have, never will have an issue with that. That being said, I cannot tell you the number of times, I have served a QA and heard the utmost ridiculous excuse as to why some of the basics weren't done. Then those people go out to the floor and trash us for holding the accountable. So then what? That's not the county's fault. Or admin's fault. That's the fault of the person who chose not to do their job the way it's been laid out for them to do.

Unregistered
    Your an effin idiot. The Pysch test has no IQ test.
    They give you that 20 minute timed test where you have to say which number is next, what is the next part in a segment, and ones where you have to give a meaning of a word or what means the same, etc. is the IQ test. It also depends on where you were sent to for it.

Unregistered

Getting Communications on the Right Path

The radio system is a disaster, CAD is a disaster, QA is a disaster, EMD is a disaster, training is a disaster, the three regional sites is a disaster administration is a disaster. Pusin is a Real Disaster for allowing this shit to have festered like the shrinking Zit he is!
    The county need to call in the entire deck of cards and start fresh. The entire Division is just that A Disaster **
    Maybe it will Not Be my BFF Club anymore. We will expose the entire Communications Fiasco up until the elections . The Sheriff has to fix this incompetent cesspool. Many of us are former and current communications employees that are sick, exhausted, tired, and perturbed by what our once proud Division has turned into.
    Our Votes and those of our friends and families will show our dissatisfaction with this circus.
    We have enough talking points, emails, memorandums and notes to have that entire 4th floor dismantled. The Union can't guarantee 50 votes from Communications this coming election. Do us all a favor send Lisa Castillo to the three sites have her speak to the Operators absent the Site Managers and Administrative Team and have her render a non biased report. That's all that we really want is for our voices to be heard.
    Ann Bukata thanks you so much for your insight and Kim Rubio you and Kyle Berwick taught me much about management and administrative operations.

Unregistered

hahahahaha

The radio system is a disaster, CAD is a disaster, QA is a disaster, EMD is a disaster, training is a disaster, the three regional sites is a disaster administration is a disaster. Pusin is a Real Disaster for allowing this shit to have festered like the shrinking Zit he is!
    The county need to call in the entire deck of cards and start fresh. The entire Division is just that A Disaster **
    Maybe it will Not Be my BFF Club anymore. We will expose the entire Communications Fiasco up until the elections . The Sheriff has to fix this incompetent cesspool. Many of us are former and current communications employees that are sick, exhausted, tired, and perturbed by what our once proud Division has turned into.
    Our Votes and those of our friends and families will show our dissatisfaction with this circus.
    We have enough talking points, emails, memorandums and notes to have that entire 4th floor dismantled. The Union can't guarantee 50 votes from Communications this coming election. Do us all a favor send Lisa Castillo to the three sites have her speak to the Operators absent the Site Managers and Administrative Team and have her render a non biased report. That's all that we really want is for our voices to be heard.
    Ann Bukata thanks you so much for your insight and Kim Rubio you and Kyle Berwick taught me much about management and administrative operations.
    If you think those 3 were any better, you're truly ignorant. Why don't you ask around about them. All 3 were awful to their employees. Rubio got her butt chewed by Lamberti. Berwick was told to shape up or ship out. Stop repeating the same line of crap you keep trying to sell. You're probably one of the ones who complains about bad calls yet you sit here and trash EMD and QA. Maybe you should double up on your psych meds, your crazy is showing.

Unregistered

Should Their Salaries Be Cut?

Considering that communications is in shambles, should Pusins, Zarazinski and Mize's pay be cut? What a joke! They should join Castillo; pay cut, demoted and reassigned.

Unregistered

That's the Ticket!

Dont believe anything that incompetent Lisa Zaransinski saids. Lisa is a little to cozy with someone on the 5th floor. Lisa has even travelled with him to conferences. He finally got cold feet and cut it off. Now Lisa has gone to the other side and her and Natasha are an item. Check out the Facebook it's a little obvious.
    Yes, you are correct. Wait until it comes out. There will be outrage.

Unregistered

Not Accurate

Dont believe anything that incompetent Lisa Zaransinski saids. Lisa is a little to cozy with someone on the 5th floor. Lisa has even travelled with him to conferences. He finally got cold feet and cut it off. Now Lisa has gone to the other side and her and Natasha are an item. Check out the Facebook it's a little obvious.
    This not true. She is too close to a couple of people on the 5th floor.

Unregistered

Watch Your Mouth

Neither Pusin nor Goldberg could right this problem... Pusin FAILED as Executive Director over his entire department causing him to be stripped of everything except Communications which as we all know is a major **** up. Goldberg, was promoted from the Jail up the Golden Staircase which has caused major issues in Detention, AND each Departmental move that he has been in since Israel Became Sheriff, as to why (Goldberg) was so rapidly propelled to his current position with no Job Skills -- same as Zarazinski. It's just that Goldberg was the Money Bag during the election campaigns. He has NO qualification to even get the Circus Clowns and Zoo Animals in formation for the Big Tent or Zoo Parade.

Candidate Willie Jones your input for the future is great. The NEEDS OF THIS DIVISION are Immediate and Now the citizens and employees are in DIRE STRAIGHTS FOR Action and Change. As the Broward County Committee meets this week regarding communications, some strange stares will occur at the table. Maybe the answer lies with Lisa Castillo at least we know that when she's given a task, It's Fully Implemented and Followed Through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big Tent Is In Town and The Circus Band Plays On!!!!!!!
    Goldberg is working had to help clean his up. he inherited a mess.

Unregistered
    If you think those 3 were any better, you're truly ignorant. Why don't you ask around about them. All 3 were awful to their employees. Rubio got her butt chewed by Lamberti. Berwick was told to shape up or ship out. Stop repeating the same line of crap you keep trying to sell. You're probably one of the ones who complains about bad calls yet you sit here and trash EMD and QA. Maybe you should double up on your psych meds, your crazy is showing.
    I think the point is that the only way from here is up, and anyone else would be better. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion does not mean it's crap. No one is trying to sell anything, except the realization that your perception of reality is pretty different than us on the floor.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast