Magical Time Bank - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Do you believe in magic?

How did KT automatically get transferred to a resource officer gig? What happened to the days when vacancies or temporary positions were posted and every officer had the opportunity to apply? I mean, must be nice to have accrued annual time while on light duty, continue to work a M-F schedule with holidays off AND get first dibs on all those school details. what is that like??? Magical. Also, is she still collecting I
    i.d. pay and will she continue to collect it while at the middle school?

Unregistered
    They should give the Sro job to TS since she did such a great job last time she was an Sro.

Unregistered
    At least morale and productivity is at an all time high!

Unregistered
    You know, I'm getting tired of you cowardly gossipers always coming on here to whine about other people and not having the courage to sign your name so you can be confronted like an adult. If you would stab Kristi in the back on here, what can she expect out in the field. It's people like you that meaning to the term, "they'll give anybody a badge today." If you had half the grit that Kristi had maybe you would have been offered the job. How many of you cowards could have cancer, go through chemo, radiation, four surgeries, and still get your lazy butt out of bed and go to work everyday with fatigue, pain, and nauseousness? Answer. None of you. Because your too weak minded and sorry. Oh and so there's no misunderstanding or confusion, this is Kristi's husband Mike. If you have a problem with my beautiful wife, have the courage to confront her to her face. Or better yet, please confront me.

Unregistered
    And one last thing because I know one of you cowards will probably say it. Kristi did not ask me to fight her battle. In fact she asked me not to reply. She's too honorable to stoop to this level. I took it upon myself because as her husband it's my job to defend her. If you spent more time perfecting your job instead of complaining about what you didn't get, your character wouldn't be called into question and you might actually earn a position you want.

Unregistered
    And one last thing because I know one of you cowards will probably say it. Kristi did not ask me to fight her battle. In fact she asked me not to reply. She's too honorable to stoop to this level. I took it upon myself because as her husband it's my job to defend her. If you spent more time doing your job instead of complaining about what you didn't get, your character wouldn't be called into question and you might actually earn the position you want.

Unregistered
    Was the job posted? Yes or no

Unregistered
    No it wasn't posted.

Unregistered
    Mike you are not only blind but you are stupid as well aren't you the ones having issues with going to work also why can't people just come to work and do their job

Unregistered
    Mike the KT you live with must be different than the one we work with. At work she typically starts most of the bs gossip. While I appreciate you "defending" her your argument is null, but I did find your words entertaining; thanks for the giggle.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast