Email to explain why you didnt get 100 % on your contact

Unregistered

Email to explain why you didnt get 100 % on your contact

First let me say I have 100% and always do but know others do not always get them. I read the new evaluation and it said if you get 100 % you get a 5 , if you get less you get 4 ect. Well some in my office received a email from circuit yesterday saying explain in writing why you didn't get 100%.

I would not be doing this for a few reason, 100% was suppose to be a goal and if they can use this for disciplinary reasons then you are entitled to representation. Too many times I see folks get themselves in trouble by putting things in writing when they shouldn't be .

Are all circuit doing this or only circuit 6. ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First let me say I have 100% and always do but know others do not always get them. I read the new evaluation and it said if you get 100 % you get a 5 , if you get less you get 4 ect. Well some in my office received a email from circuit yesterday saying explain in writing why you didn't get 100%.

I would not be doing this for a few reason, 100% was suppose to be a goal and if they can use this for disciplinary reasons then you are entitled to representation. Too many times I see folks get themselves in trouble by putting things in writing when they shouldn't be .

Are all circuit doing this or only circuit 6. ?

Not an issue in my circuit because 100% on contacts is not a goal, its our standard!

Unregistered
    What's the big deal? On a max case all you need is 2 APs to get a 100%.

Unregistered
    I saw the list they mostly appeared to be missing a treatment contact except for one person who had 0 percent on one case appeared he probably needed to lose the case but didn't padding a caseload as always. Most were like 97 percent. I think this is the new way they will be doing business.
    Our standard has always been 100% and most do get 100 this list was just their shamming the other who did not. I am just surprised that they didn't do this earlier. I will always have 100 % but others wont.

Unregistered
    "....this list was just their shamming the other who did not...."

Those with the slightest "Professional" Management experience would tell you: When you are not a "Professional" or the Organization you work for is "Not Professional" they turn to "Shame" to institute to Change. Folks, you work for a 'Chicken Shit Operation'.

Unregistered
    Yes...we have been getting these for over a year now in addition to the "explain and fix your O" from the PP89. Funny about the pp89: almost every O is from a case I gained anywhere from two days to two weeks ago so HOW CAN IT BE OVERDUE ON A BRAND NEW CASE?? Supervisor even agrees that the report is wrong due to the program that runs them...:but please take your time to explain to me why you have an O for EV/EN on a brand new G01 from three days before the end of the month.
    Again...all the shiny new cars in the parking lot won't cure this disasterous part of working here.