Red**** picks a fight with all Police Officers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Red**** picks a fight with all Police Officers

I have to say that Red**** has now basically picked a fight with us. Let fight back a little and start speaking out against him and showing his ignorance. I would ask some of our retirees to start attending city council meetings and speaking on our behalf. We actives cant speak up...... you retirees know what has happened to others who stood up.

Mr Red****.....remember, you started this attack on us. We will now expose you for the ignorant person you are.

Unregistered
    He is your typical coward politician. He can't make any positive changes in his district so he pretends to be doing something by going after cops. He can't stop the black on black crime, he can't fix all the broken families, he can't bring any jobs to his district, he can't reduce the drop out rate, he can't stop the moral decay...... So he hides behind smoke and mirrors of protecting them from the police, the only people who are doing anything for his district. He is weak. I will tell you one thing he may achieve in his district if he keeps this up, the Ferguson Effect. I think Baltimore can explain that to him right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is your typical coward politician. He can't make any positive changes in his district so he pretends to be doing something by going after cops. He can't stop the black on black crime, he can't fix all the broken families, he can't bring any jobs to his district, he can't reduce the drop out rate, he can't stop the moral decay...... So he hides behind smoke and mirrors of protecting them from the police, the only people who are doing anything for his district. He is weak. I will tell you one thing he may achieve in his district if he keeps this up, the Ferguson Effect. I think Baltimore can explain that to him right now.
    excellent post.. !

Unregistered
    In addition to the retirees, how about some victims families being organized so they can counter the narrative of these race hustlers. The activists show up and take over any forum seeking solutions. Your best allies in these neighborhoods are people who have been touched by all this violence and you ignore this valuable resource!

Unregistered
    I don't see Red**** going out there trying to get people to talk and come forward after a shooting. I don't see any cries of police brutality in Tampa. What goes on in other cities does not count for us. Gang members are shooting each other up and yet, what is Red**** doing about it? I sure don't see Red**** handing out bike lights. Sure dont see him walking around the high crime areas where shootings are occuring. So now he wants to bring in citizens, with no law enforcement experience to oversee the police compliants. Be careful what you ask for. Because the gang bangers are also paying close attention to how you play this out. Yes, they also read the papers and watch how we respond. The last thing you need is the police to stop being proactive. Our numbers are they way they are because of the areas we work. When we do a press conference of all the drugs and guns pulled from those bike stops, it will make your accusations look pathetic, Mr. Red****. Concentrate on how you can help the community clean up the drugs and guns, not hurt it by trying to blame the police who protect it. People like you have no business being on a city council, when you ignore the real problems.

Unregistered
    He is going to get it, my advice when this happens is cross your T's and Dot your I's. Don't do anything your not 100% sure about in his district because he is going to have you in his kangaroo court. When you see the gang bangers on the corner and you know they are selling drugs, but you didn't personally see it, keep on driving. When you see the guy carrying the tv down the street, but you didn't see him take it, keep on driving because he might just be moving and your a racist to think otherwise. You can't risk being wrong Becsuse when he stacks his board with NAACP, ACLU and CAIR members and other anti cop people they are not going to give a damn about your suspicion. Let the 6 indicted Baltimore cops remind you of politics in policing. Your nothing more than collatoral damage so don't put yourself out there.

Unregistered
    Well, lets see how Ward handles this. Red**** and company are telling the Chief in no uncertain terms that they do not believe he can handle any incidents where it collides with the racial,political narrative of its the police's fault first, and the cause is more important than the facts. I cant think of a more deameaning way to treat a new chief. Hope Ward knows that these same people will abandon him the first time he defends his people on a controversial issue.

Unregistered

Buckhorn says "No!"

I saw the mayor on TV the other day regarding this and he is 100% behind us and against what he calls a "kangaroo" court. Gotta love Buckhorn and his stance with us! We already know that whatever decision Red**** and his court will make, will not be in the police favor. The deck is stacked against us, just look at the rest of the countries attitude towards LEO's. If Mr Red**** wants the police to back off then I say to the people that work his district, make it the cancer of the city. 0% proactivity in there and only answer calls as they come in. After about 6 months of his constituents getting hammered by the thugs Red**** wants to protect, you will see a positive uprising against him and support for what we do.

Unregistered

Good grief.

He has the highest rate of violent crime in all of Tampa in his District (5) yet his plan is to "reel in" his horrible Police force instead of allowing them carte blanche to address the problems as needed. I can understand some legit grievances against the PD as they tend top occur in a good proactive department, but I fail to understand why he is grandstanding on the shoulders of the only people in the City that can stop it. He has no plan to help quell the violence. Instead of talking to his constituents and try to guide those that want a lawless society, he gets behind them and leads the charge against the PD. I guarantee he will make a run for either state or federal office and is trying to ride the wave of #BlackLivesMatter and#FTP that seems to be popular for the uneducated and mainstream media. Typical liberal politician and poor excuse for a representative of Tampa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast