(previous) other administrative infractions???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool (previous) other administrative infractions???

Known Infractions

Chief Diaz noted at least one past infraction by the Sweetwater Police Department: two grants worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Police Department in which money was spent without the funding dollars being awarded. This and other administrative infractions could risk the ability of the Police Department to participate in government funding programs.

Story Developing…

source: SweetwaterPost.com

Unregistered

Cool Ochoa did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Known Infractions

Chief Diaz noted at least one past infraction by the Sweetwater Police Department: two grants worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Police Department in which money was spent without the funding dollars being awarded. This and other administrative infractions could risk the ability of the Police Department to participate in government funding programs.

Story Developing…

source: SweetwaterPost.com

Why doesn't he just say "Ochoa" took the money, he was the Assistant chief / Deputy Chief, he must of know something, his hand was always in the mix.

Unregistered
    Ochoa was just on vacation. you should look into where he got the money to take such a lucrative vacation.

Unregistered
    very true many infractions everyone is going to jail, but it wasn't hundreds of thousand of dollars, it was billions of dollars. butter head.

Unregistered
    Ochoa es malapaga per se robo el billete de la cuidad.

Unregistered

They let go of 7 POs?

According to Americateve's news cast, the layoff included 7 police officers. Anybody know who they are?

Unregistered
    According to Americateve's news cast, the layoff included 7 police officers. Anybody know who they are?
    The last 7 probationary officers. Except Marcos, he begged to get promoted so he doesn't fall in the list of those 7.

Unregistered
    The 17 should go and talk to the commission. Let's see if they do anything this time around. I can bet they will fold up and do nothing. No political agenda this time around. The city is in a true financial crisis thanks to Commisioner Diaz and his lavash spending of the budget during his time as mayor.

I wouldn't be to worried about the 17. I would worry entirely at the whole department due to this crisis. The county or state can still intervene.

All the commission has to do is push the taxes up a bit. But again the political agenda comes into play.

Unregistered

Cool did you say "diaz"??????

The 17 should go and talk to the commission. Let's see if they do anything this time around. I can bet they will fold up and do nothing. No political agenda this time around. The city is in a true financial crisis thanks to Commisioner Diaz and his lavash spending of the budget during his time as mayor.

I wouldn't be to worried about the 17. I would worry entirely at the whole department due to this crisis. The county or state can still intervene.

All the commission has to do is push the taxes up a bit. But again the political agenda comes into play.

Look back before the elections!!!

Diaz wanted to close the finance department and ORLANDO LOPEZ said he was crazy and the city had plenty of money! I guess diaz was right and lopez was just being a snake. LOPEZ has proven that diaz was right !

the entire city has become a shameful place to work.

Unregistered

Cool Bobby o............

Ochoa was just on vacation. you should look into where he got the money to take such a lucrative vacation.

yo me llamo OCHOA, I stole the money to pay for my vacation and tattoos to cover up my ugly wife's' appearance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast