Didio for sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hes been telling everyone hes te marine unit commander
    You are kidding me

Unregistered
    If he has the money he wins the primary. I think he has the money.

Unregistered
    I would take Didio, Mickey Mouse, or even **** Spence over this criminal.

Unregistered
    He has been out on the boat working as a Sanibel pd officer which he is. Never said he was a commander. Ever.

Unregistered
    Aww he wanted full time Sanibel took strangers off the street for full time over him.
    Not true, Sanibel on budget cuts have not been hiring ANYONE new full time.

Unregistered
    Not true, Sanibel on budget cuts have not been hiring ANYONE new full time.
    They hired 2 fultime less then a year ago, Didio was a part timer and they took strangers off the street over him.

UFO

oh boy

I would be difficult to find someone that would do a worse job than the one we have now. I believe Didio is up to the task. Luckily he has no chance.

Unregistered
    We need bigger raises

Unregistered
    We need bigger raises
    Easy to say we need bigger raises as a platform promise DIDIO is full of BS and can't even get full time employment with any police job in Lee county

unanamous

James Didio for Sheriff

James Didio uses some automotive classes he took online and makes the claim he has a college degree. He is a great STORY teller about many things. Sure many of us like to embellish our patrol stories but he is non stop about his a mansion house when he doesn't even own a home on leepa, girls he has been with sure, all the money he supposedly has, sold a successful business he says when he really just ran it into the ground, yes he did some DUI work for the department but the sheriff department wouldn't even take him back or Sanibel take him full time for that matter there must be more to the story....its the problem with his generation on twitter and facebook all the time. Its the ME/SELFIE generation god help us and this country!

nar-cis-sism: inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast