Didio for sheriff - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Disgusting

Mr. Didio your out celebrating last night at Coopers Hawk Winery in Naples after posting a video on your Facebook begging for money to qualify this Monday. Did you recognize anyone while you were out last night? What's more disgusting is your poor mom Ms. Savage desperately needs you right now while your spending hundreds of dollars out on the town. You spent your entire week selling used cars and brag how much money you made then ask us for $20. You can kiss my ass!

Unregistered

who cares

Didio is not an issue since he has no chance of winning the election. So who cares what that idiot is doing.

Unregistered
    Didio... Hurry up and help your mom ( She's getting baker acted)!!!!!! Oh, I forgot, she HATES you!! so sad little Jimmy!!

Unregistered

Like mother like son

I work West and heard all about it. She asked not to contact her son because she "hates him". How bad is this guy that his own mother hates her son. Help your mom asshole!

Unregistered

Good Touch Bad Touch

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work West and heard all about it. She asked not to contact her son because she "hates him". How bad is this guy that his own mother hates her son. Help your mom asshole!
    Sounds like a little good touch bad touch situation
    Hope DILDOIO isn't repeating the cycle
    Run Sam! Pick one of those rich swinger friends

Unregistered
    Didio is calling people asking for money for his campaign and goes out on the town and treats a crowd to dinner. He is going on his boat today bragging about how much money he makes with his new used car lot. You did not register a penny according to Sharon Harrington for the past three months and spent $2000 on some hats and t shorts your family is wearing on the boat. Damn your stupid and no I won't give you a dime.

Unregistered
    Didio help your mother

Unregistered
    Didio is to busy having a "relationship" with Amber Mazzola. Does Samantha know the truth? Remember what you told us while sitting car to car in West?

Unregistered

Samantha needs to know

Samantha has a Facebook account. Send her a message!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who knows the mother knows that she has never been a good mother to either of her children.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast