Didio for sheriff - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered

Where is my baby

Hope it was worth a college education Samantha and James. I couldn't imagine giving up a child for money. Must be nice to go buy all these new toys with baby $$$$$! Poor kid!!!

Unregistered

ready

I'm not a Mike fan but I am ready for Didio to go away. It is unfortunate that we do not have a quality candidate running against Mike in the general but there is nothing anyone can do about it now. Didio is an idiot and I thought I had heard the last of him when he quit the agency. I didn't like him then and I don't like him now. Go away Jimmy, I don't know how you kept from getting fired while you were here. Knowing some of the stuff you did, you should have been fired on a couple occasions.

Unregistered

Where's DILDOIO ?

How the he!! You gonna run for sheriff by just taping up your SUV ? The man is doing nothing to get elected. At least Stephanie hit the pavement and events and tried. Is this just a publicity stunt for him?

Unregistered
    Check his Facebook, he attended the Haitian Democratic Party last night that will bring in thousands of voters. Yes we're laughing at you Didio!

Unregistered
    Didio will be the next Sheriff so eat your hearts outs

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920