Uniforms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

Unregistered

Uniforms

So i just want to confirmed that we are going to black and grey and it starts in about two months. Is this true?

Unregistered
    I heard that in the Women's Institutions the CO's will wear Pink and in the Men's wear Blue. It's all part of the Secretary's love a C.O.N.V.I.C.T. because there is really nothing wrong at DC so lets deal with the Fluff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that in the Women's Institutions the CO's will wear Pink and in the Men's wear Blue. It's all part of the Secretary's love a C.O.N.V.I.C.T. because there is really nothing wrong at DC so lets deal with the Fluff.
    lol the secretary is doing a bit much. I'm just really sad she's enforcing the no mirrored shades policy.

Unregistered
    lol the secretary is doing a bit much. I'm just really sad she's enforcing the no mirrored shades policy.
    What's wrong with mirrored shades?

Unregistered

Policy

What's wrong with mirrored shades?
    They're against policy. She came to my CI yelling at the Warden and Colonel for having them and made an announcement through the warden that if she see anyone with them when she come back then they'll be put on admin leave pending dismissal.

Unregistered
    Next she will ban the Confederate Flag decals on our cars.

Unregistered
    Lmao i'm she'll try.

Unregistered
    You guys are allowed to park personal vehicles with Confederate decals and stickers on DOC property?

Unregistered
    That's pathetic...

Unregistered
    In South Florida you park your cars with the "Cuban Flag" COMMUNIST. In North Florida you park your cars with "Confederate Flag" STATES RIGHTS. Suck It!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast