Joe Kaufman now turns on Lambert

Unregisteredsurprised?

Joe Kaufman now turns on Lambert

Well, all this talk about hiring a member of CAIR is going to fizzle out. It's a fact that it was Al Lamberti and Allen Berkawitz who spearheaded this controversy. But, what a surprise, the deputy in question has an ID card signed by non other than Al Lamberti. Kaufman is furious and doing damage control after accusing the current sheriff of hiring him. Kaufman is now destroying Lamberti after feeding him a false story. Lamberti LIE? Never. Lol Diperna has a number of emails being exchanged between Kaufman and his support group where he states he's going after Lamberti. I saw them. And if you don't believe, just asks russ to see them. Hilarious!!!!!!!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    You are right with the article. I was emailed a copy by a friend. You can find it here...
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2596...as-joe-kaufman

Kaufman takes shots at Israel and Lamberti:

In 2012, Hamze began meetings at the Broward Sheriff’s Office and elsewhere under the guise of a group called Florida Muslim Congress, inviting into the Sheriff’s premises Zakkout and other South Florida Islamists to meet with the BSO but more like infiltrate the BSO. The group’s stated goal was “to help ordinary citizens understand terrorism laws and avoid being accidentally linked to extremists” (i.e. extremists such as themselves). The group was established during former Sheriff Al Lamberti’s tenure and
    continued with the blessing of Sheriff Israel. ... Finally, during the interview, Sheriff Israel tried to shift potential blame for the hiring of Hamze to the previous Sheriff, Al Lamberti. At the beginning of the interview, he stated, “Deputy Hamze – this is very important – was first hired as a police cadet by former Sheriff Al Lamberti. He met this guy. He hired him. He paid for him to go through the police academy up in Palm Beach County.” And later, he stated, “And the Sheriff that I defeated brought him to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, so it wasn’t somebody that we went out and recruited.” However, Sheriff Israel admitted, during the interview, that he personally hired Hamze to be Deputy Sheriff. He stated, “He Graduated from the police academy and applied for the Broward Sheriff’s Office. At the time he applied for the Sheriff’s Office, I had soundly defeated Lamberti; I was the Sheriff of Broward County, and I dealt with the application.” He later stated, “I approved his hiring.” In the hiring of Hamze, while it never should have taken place, it matters little now whose fault that was.

At the end of the day, who cares. If the guy is a good deputy, that's all I care about. Lots of the story seems to be "guilt by association" crap. I don't like the people they try to tie Hamze to but so far he seems like a decent deputy from the guys who work with him (he's not in my district).

This thread is ripping Lamberti. Most on this topic are ripping Israel. But to 99% percent of us on this site, this back and forth is rather petty, irrelevant and boring.

Unregistered

Thumbs up duh-duh-duh reading is fun-duh-mental moron

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsurprised? View Post
    Well, all this talk about hiring a member of CAIR is going to fizzle out. It's a fact that it was Al Lamberti and Allen Berkawitz who spearheaded this controversy. But, what a surprise, the deputy in question has an ID card signed by non other than Al Lamberti. Kaufman is furious and doing damage control after accusing the current sheriff of hiring him. Kaufman is now destroying Lamberti after feeding him a false story. Lamberti LIE? Never. Lol Diperna has a number of emails being exchanged between Kaufman and his support group where he states he's going after Lamberti. I saw them. And if you don't believe, just asks russ to see them. Hilarious!!!!!!!
    You must be an SI hire/protege because you are stu-stu-stupid.

Can you read? The updated article CLEARLY states SI hired this dude with blessings. But nice try!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2596...as-joe-kaufman

However, Sheriff Israel admitted, during the interview, that he personally hired Hamze to be Deputy Sheriff. He stated, “He Graduated from the police academy and applied for the Broward Sheriff’s Office. At the time he applied for the Sheriff’s Office, I had soundly defeated Lamberti; I was the Sheriff of Broward County, and I dealt with the application.” He later stated, “I approved his hiring.”

Unregistered
    Squarely on SI's shoulders. Nuff said

Unregistered

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Squarely on SI's shoulders. Nuff said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTKN0DaxzQ