Int'l Airport Slugs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Int'l Airport Slugs

My source at the PSB is advising that there about 5-7 sphincter muscles at the airport that are in full pucker mode. Pack your bags ladies and gentlemen. You're leaving, but it's not on a jet plane. The fun and games are over. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My source at the PSB is advising that there about 5-7 sphincter muscles at the airport that are in full pucker mode. Pack your bags ladies and gentlemen. You're leaving, but it's not on a jet plane. The fun and games are over. Lol
    Stop bringing up the same old airport posts, if you are so in love with the airport and planes put in your transfer. In the meantime go outside your mother's house and fly your toy planes little boy.

Unregistered
    If one is the female that spend most of her time outside Terminal 2 on the cellphone then she deserves to go if she is still there. I never saw the woman actually work.

Unregistered
    If one is the female that spend most of her time outside Terminal 2 on the cellphone then she deserves to go if she is still there. I never saw the woman actually work.
    Oh that's Christine, she's decent most of the time. She's a keeper. There's a lot worse than her.

Unregistered

Who now

Who is going to take over there...maybe the 6 homeless persons sleeping in terminal 2 baggage claim that I saw a few weeks ago. Disgusting that the first thing people see when they land for vacation is a homeless person sleeping in an airport

Unregistered
    Who is going to take over there...maybe the 6 homeless persons sleeping in terminal 2 baggage claim that I saw a few weeks ago. Disgusting that the first thing people see when they land for vacation is a homeless person sleeping in an airport
    How do you know they aren't waiting for a flight?

Unregistered
    Because I could smell them from here!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

moronic

You're a phucking idiot aren't ya

Unregistered
    If you think at the airport you do nothing, you're mistaken. It used to be easy but now we have to actually work....so if you think transfers scare us, bring it!

Unregistered
    But I don't Juan to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast