If theres no coruption then get body cameras
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

If theres no coruption then get body cameras

If theres no coruption then get body cameras.2 prove 2 the world u r all saints

Unregistered
    Sheriff decides that, not the everday line deputies.

i alredy has his lame bs excuse,the real truth is once cameras r in use and cant b turned off ,complaints and law suits go down by half.if youre agenct claims that youre not corupt then u should want them 2 prove it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARLOTTECOUNTYFLCOPWATCH View Post
    i alredy has his lame bs excuse,the real truth is once cameras r in use and cant b turned off ,complaints and law suits go down by half.if youre agenct claims that youre not corupt then u should want them 2 prove it
    You might want to focus more on learning how to spell, the use proper punctuation and learning how to talk in general rather than worrying about cops having body cameras.

i do the bad spheling 4 the gramar nazis,and aprently u r 1.u r more concerned about that then about up holding the law and defeating the coruption that is rampant.the thik blue line of coruption must end.leos r truly amerikas largest legal street gang or mafioso

Unregistered
    The problem with body cameras is that command staff and supervisors won't be required to wear them. Who do you think commits most of the hinky shit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with body cameras is that command staff and supervisors won't be required to wear them. Who do you think commits most of the hinky shit?
    My God, that's funny. Can you imagine what putting body cameras on command staff would catch? We'd all be laughing or crying.

actualy u r corect ,it was a old fat fart that i experienced the coruption there with,who lied his asssssssssssss off in court,comited perjury ,got the case thrown out and braged about it in emails.i know how to foia.we need cop but we dont need corupt ones.we need cameras in the courts 2 2 get the corupt judges and cops police and sherifs who comit perjury.this is not funy,its not a joke,u r dealing with peoples lives asnd there familys lives,u no why cops r paranoid,because of the lies and coruption theyve comited,why do u think i work with charlote county cop watch,i wa flooreddddddddddddd by how easily that sherif lied his ass off in court,and got away with it

Unregistered

Can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by CHARLOTTECOUNTYFLCOPWATCH View Post
    actualy u r corect ,it was a old fat fart that i experienced the coruption there with,who lied his asssssssssssss off in court,comited perjury ,got the case thrown out and braged about it in emails.i know how to foia.we need cop but we dont need corupt ones.we need cameras in the courts 2 2 get the corupt judges and cops police and sherifs who comit perjury.this is not funy,its not a joke,u r dealing with peoples lives asnd there familys lives,u no why cops r paranoid,because of the lies and coruption theyve comited,why do u think i work with charlote county cop watch,i wa flooreddddddddddddd by how easily that sherif lied his ass off in court,and got away with it
    If you really are trying to get a point across you should learn proper spelling and grammar so your points will be taken seriously. You say you are doing it on purpose for the grammar nazi's but I think you and I both know you are just ignorant and uneducated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you really are trying to get a point across you should learn proper spelling and grammar so your points will be taken seriously. You say you are doing it on purpose for the grammar nazi's but I think you and I both know you are just ignorant and uneducated.
    I'm guessing paraplegic using a pencil, or blinking through the letters on a screen. The last time I saw this kind of gibberish was on a documentary of Steven Hawkin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast