Diaper na is pizzed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Wow I can't believe you're on board with this nut. This guy is a deputy, so because Donnie doesn't agree with what he does off duty, he wants to literally destroy this dude. I guess the old addage is true, what man doesn't understand, he destroys. Unless Donnie starred with Tom Cruise and works for the Department of Precrime, he is going crazy. So he wants this dude fired or worse based on what he might do. So should we just round up all nerdy kids that get bullied because they might shoot up a school or movie theater? Let it go. He doesn't have access to top secret information. So unless his district is doing work for the Department of Defense then all you have is the name CAIR filing lawsuits and spouting pro Muslim speech everywhere BUT Broward county. Dumb azz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Wow I can't believe you're on board with this nut. This guy is a deputy, so because Donnie doesn't agree with what he does off duty, he wants to literally destroy this dude. I guess the old addage is true, what man doesn't understand, he destroys. Unless Donnie starred with Tom Cruise and works for the Department of Precrime, he is going crazy. So he wants this dude fired or worse based on what he might do. So should we just round up all nerdy kids that get bullied because they might shoot up a school or movie theater? Let it go. He doesn't have access to top secret information. So unless his district is doing work for the Department of Defense then all you have is the name CAIR filing lawsuits and spouting pro Muslim speech everywhere BUT Broward county. Dumb azz
    Tubbs, haha you are flakka crazy. I don't give one hoot what this guy does but let you aor I spout off shiz in our uniform and see what happens. Do I like the guy, who cares. I know many deputies who have helped him out writing PCs and they should but when wearing your uniform talking to your peeps. Get your scrambled eggs out of here.
    At the end of the day, go suxk on a peanut. F face.

XOX

Ricardo A Tubbs

Donnie. We all know you're still mad about being demoted to deputy and moved out of SID. But, bro it's getting a little pathetic. I'm just waiting on that CAIR dude to punch you in the mouth. Lamberti is not coming back bro. Let it go. You sold your soul and payed for it when your boy lost. Now you need to put on your big boy pants and stop trying to dig at YOUR boss. Let it go

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well IM not Donny and I would love to see the CAIR guy punch me in the mouth. I'd be more worried based on some of the recent newspaper articles that has exposed some scary things about your CAIR guy. He might chop off a head before he punched it.

Wow. You really are a little slow. NEWS FLASH!!!! All Muslims aren't terrorists. But since your stuck on generalizations. I guess all of us cops shoot unarmed people. Dude let it go. Lamberti hired the guy and he's here. If you think that any terrorist organization needs the limited information that a BSO deputy would have access to you're crazy. Grow up and find something worthwhile to scream about. What has this man done to give you ANY inclination that he is anything other than a deputy when he is on duty. Off duty is his business. Nobody is attacking you for sleeping with underage girls in Costa Rica every summer off duty, so let it go. Dumb azz

Well I'm not Donnie but I hope the guy who you're calling Donnie, but says he's not Donnie punches you, Tubbs, right in the mouth. Then I hope you, Tubbs the dumb-azz, have the PBA defend you and the puncher hires the CAIR guy since he’s also a free-lance-legal-eagle with lots of connections. You’ll need a stellar defense since you’ve also just admitted you're guilty of the stolen valor act by parading around as a cop who also shoots unarmed people, your words, not mine, how awful. Costa Rica pales in comparison to your May thru August man-crush romps on said CAIR guy (against sharia by the way) and inappropriate in our workplace if uninvited even if he has his summers off (SRO and all), Ricardo, NO MEANS NO!

Sonny Crockett

Tubbs forgot where he parked again

It's okay partner. You meant to park the '64 Coupe de Ville under here. It looks bad when you get your thoughts all discombobulated but I got your 6 man. I ♥ you buddy.

Yesterday, 07:42 PM #16
    Ricardo A Tubbs
    Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

So he should be removed from office because you don't agree with the hiring of this deputy? Good luck with that, King of the Universe. Who do you think you are? Why is your opinion the supreme factor in all things Israel. Go away dumb azz. The dude is a deputy. All of the negative articles, he's not named and they're not based in Broward county. You would have fit in just fine in the 60's. No blacks or women in Law Enforcement either. Because you say so that's why. All hail King Anonymous, the ruler of all BSO hires.

Sonny Crockett

Sorry, Tubbs lost his keys, again

XOX

Ricardo A Tubbs
    Donnie. We all know you're still mad about being demoted to deputy and moved out of SID. But, bro it's getting a little pathetic. I'm just waiting on that CAIR dude to punch you in the mouth. Lamberti is not coming back bro. Let it go. You sold your soul and payed for it when your boy lost. Now you need to put on your big boy pants and stop trying to dig at YOUR boss. Let it go

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well IM not Donny and I would love to see the CAIR guy punch me in the mouth. I'd be more worried based on some of the recent newspaper articles that has exposed some scary things about your CAIR guy. He might chop off a head before he punched it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. You really are a little slow. NEWS FLASH!!!! All Muslims aren't terrorists. But since your stuck on generalizations. I guess all of us cops shoot unarmed people. Dude let it go. Lamberti hired the guy and he's here. If you think that any terrorist organization needs the limited information that a BSO deputy would have access to you're crazy. Grow up and find something worthwhile to scream about. What has this man done to give you ANY inclination that he is anything other than a deputy when he is on duty. Off duty is his business. Nobody is attacking you for sleeping with underage girls in Costa Rica every summer off duty, so let it go. Dumb azz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by XOX View Post
    Well I'm not Donnie but I hope the guy who you're calling Donnie, but says he's not Donnie punches you, Tubbs, right in the mouth. Then I hope you, Tubbs the dumb-azz, have the PBA defend you and the puncher hires the CAIR guy since he’s also a free-lance-legal-eagle with lots of connections. You’ll need a stellar defense since you’ve also just admitted you're guilty of the stolen valor act by parading around as a cop who also shoots unarmed people, your words, not mine, how awful. Costa Rica pales in comparison to your May thru August man-crush romps on said CAIR guy (against sharia by the way) and inappropriate in our workplace if uninvited even if he has his summers off (SRO and all), Ricardo, NO MEANS NO!

I’m sorry partner, you’re just all over this place posting the 411 and spreading cheer. It’s so hard to keep up with you! But I’m trying good buddy. Here’s where you were going with insulting a fellow brother while defending a fellow brother, my bad. Keep up the great work Tubbs- you are truly a motivator. You are the glue that keeps BSO stuck together, through thick and thin. The epitome of brotherhood! I love you man.

Today, 07:45 AM #19
    Ricardo A Tubbs
    Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    So you say I confirmed his hiring? Ok, if you say so. I'm a deputy. I don't work in HR and I don't have access to PeopleSoft. Dumb azz. I can't confirm who hired this dude, nor do I care. You seem to have a huge man crush on him, because you spend all day and night on Leoaffairs trying to get someone/anyone to jump on board. Sad thing is by this point you know it's all garbage. I'm willing to bet you've called DHS and the FBI and they told you to pound salt. Donnie, Donnie, Donnie live with the fact you will retire as a deputy and no matter how many times you google this deputy. Lamberti will never walk back through those doors on the 5th floor and you will never hold a portion of power again. And don't be naive. There were KKK members in district 10. As ridiculous as it may sound, they have the right to believe however they wanted while off duty. Hint. One of them quit when he got transferred to district 5. Grow up dude. Or take another trip back to The Dominican Republic or Costa Rica or Brazil. The 12 year old girls are missing you and your friends on your yearly trips. Let it go

Unregistered

ground control to major tubbs

Wow I can't believe you're on board with this nut. This guy is a deputy, so because Donnie doesn't agree with what he does off duty, he wants to literally destroy this dude. I guess the old addage is true, what man doesn't understand, he destroys. Unless Donnie starred with Tom Cruise and works for the Department of Precrime, he is going crazy. So he wants this dude fired or worse based on what he might do. So should we just round up all nerdy kids that get bullied because they might shoot up a school or movie theater? Let it go.
    He doesn't have access to top secret information.
    So unless his district is doing work for the Department of Defense then all you have is the name CAIR filing lawsuits and spouting pro Muslim speech everywhere BUT Broward county. Dumb azz
    That's not what si said to Joy-Joy on her show-show. He has the same access we all enjoy, even you as a pencil pushing, eavesdropping reporter. Except yours is leaked when you can't see over the 5th floor shoulder while your swabbing the deck, d*ck-azz.

Hey dumb azz. What top secret information do you think you have access too? I remember having a top secret clearance when I was in the military but, at BSO I don't remember filling out any paperwork requesting the government to grant me Top Secret Clearance. And neither do you. And neither did he. Stop with the end of the world crap. And for the last time dumb azz. I'm a deputy, I support my Sheriff and I think you are a complete idiot. In your small world anyone who doesn't see things like you do should be destroyed. Wow that's an original thought process (your new moniker should be Dumb Azz Hitler). You are soooo sure that I'm not a deputy, I told you how to handle that. Go to IA or one of the guys in CI and tell them you have a person who you believe is impersonating a deputy. Let the investigation start there. Who knows after you're told you are a complete moron, you might have at least one friend left. Started under the Jenne administration and the way the community loves Israel I'll finish under the Israel administration. If you have sooo much evidence this deputy is wrong and committing crimes against the country. Call the FBI. Call DHS. Call the CIA. Call NSA. Call the Public Corruption Unit. But coming here on your own personal smear campaign is getting old. No one is listening to you and I know it hurts little buddy but, it'll be ok.

Unregistered
    Hey dumb azz. What top secret information do you think you have access too? I remember having a top secret clearance when I was in the military but, at BSO I don't remember filling out any paperwork requesting the government to grant me Top Secret Clearance. And neither do you. And neither did he. Stop with the end of the world crap. And for the last time dumb azz. I'm a deputy, I support my Sheriff and I think you are a complete idiot. In your small world anyone who doesn't see things like you do should be destroyed. Wow that's an original thought process (your new moniker should be Dumb Azz Hitler). You are soooo sure that I'm not a deputy, I told you how to handle that. Go to IA or one of the guys in CI and tell them you have a person who you believe is impersonating a deputy. Let the investigation start there. Who knows after you're told you are a complete moron, you might have at least one friend left. Started under the Jenne administration and the way the community loves Israel I'll finish under the Israel administration. If you have sooo much evidence this deputy is wrong and committing crimes against the country. Call the FBI. Call DHS. Call the CIA. Call NSA. Call the Public Corruption Unit. But coming here on your own personal smear campaign is getting old. No one is listening to you and I know it hurts little buddy but, it'll be ok.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! You are TOO funny Tubbo. Your military career keeps getting better and better! I wonder what your initial sjc was back in the day. WOOOOOOOOhhhhoooooooHAHAHAHAHA… but you’re right. We have no access to any sensitive information from state or fed gov. nor do we receive any. It’s not like we even get a heads up when we do any kind of ops or security details either.

In retrospect, you really are such an idiot! YOU brought up tsc and wrote about him not having/having top security clearance. And now you claim to have it/have had it way back during 'Nam? Korea? WWII? It's called shell-shock, (from your bottle-rockets), Tubbo, get some help dumb-azz

Unregistered
    Is Hamzamich really related to Russ? Why is he even the topic of discussion since this is about our fearless bald wonder?All of you need meds.

It's ok little buddy. I see you don't have your own voice. You can use mine and attempt to get people to follow through me. I get it. Hahahahahaha. It still won't stop me from posting but, I get it. FEAR. There can be no other reason you feel compelled to post under my moniker. It's ok. I've got some old shirts you can wear also, since you want to be me sooooo bad. Hahahahaha. Dumb azz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12