When you event evidence it will come back on you

Unregistered

When you event evidence it will come back on you

When you name someone as being somewhere and doing something and Quoting statements they made knowing that it was not that person ,using a name that no one even knew was that person name ,and saying it was believed to be that person , when you had someone with you that knew who it actually was personally and knew the person you name but not buy name used ,not to mention the fact that the person named wasn't even there, Yet someone who wasn't there and known personally by the person who also knew personally the person . Saying believed to be when in fact you knew that was not the person ,I guess that is why you say believed to be which in itself is what they tell you to do, to cover yourself ,What happens when it can be proven that you knew that it was someone else and knew who it was but chose to use a different name ,Can only assume it was to put someone name into something so you could do whatever you had in mind ,When you base your info on untruths, if found out and brought to light ,you bring into question everything your involved with and can destroy the hard work of the people you work with who actually did good work instead of taking short cuts trying to make your case .You can't make shit up ,every ime you get away with it makes it that much easier for you to go done that road again , and the lies get easier to come up with and more common in your paper work than the truth ,It work so many times it know is how you do the job , It was so easy you say . That's because you and your statements are taken as truthful ,It's a given ,your statement in the court are considered to be truthful unless someone can prove different ,It does nothing but kill the public's trust in law enforcement .The public is losing faith in law enforcement all across the country ,People that work with people that they know what's going on and turn a blind eye ,are just as bad as those who do it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you name someone as being somewhere and doing something and Quoting statements they made knowing that it was not that person ,using a name that no one even knew was that person name ,and saying it was believed to be that person , when you had someone with you that knew who it actually was personally and knew the person you name but not buy name used ,not to mention the fact that the person named wasn't even there, Yet someone who wasn't there and known personally by the person who also knew personally the person . Saying believed to be when in fact you knew that was not the person ,I guess that is why you say believed to be which in itself is what they tell you to do, to cover yourself ,What happens when it can be proven that you knew that it was someone else and knew who it was but chose to use a different name ,Can only assume it was to put someone name into something so you could do whatever you had in mind ,When you base your info on untruths, if found out and brought to light ,you bring into question everything your involved with and can destroy the hard work of the people you work with who actually did good work instead of taking short cuts trying to make your case .You can't make shit up ,every ime you get away with it makes it that much easier for you to go done that road again , and the lies get easier to come up with and more common in your paper work than the truth ,It work so many times it know is how you do the job , It was so easy you say . That's because you and your statements are taken as truthful ,It's a given ,your statement in the court are considered to be truthful unless someone can prove different ,It does nothing but kill the public's trust in law enforcement .The public is losing faith in law enforcement all across the country ,People that work with people that they know what's going on and turn a blind eye ,are just as bad as those who do it
    How do you "event" evidence? Do you mean "invent"? If so, you're an idiot.

Unregistered
    How do you "event" evidence? Do you mean "invent"? If so, you're an idiot.
    and the thing-a-mabob was in the other room with the whatch-a-ma-call it for the fiddle-fackle for the wtf

Unregistered
    I bet you went to public school in Polk county and have at least 4 teeth left.

Unregistered
    I bet you went to public school in Polk county and have at least 4 teeth left.
    That Make you feel important ,

Unregistered
    WTF dude!! How drunk were you when you typed that mess?

Unregistered
    WTF dude!! How drunk were you when you typed that mess?
    Don't think anyone was drunk ,maybe just pissed off, Seems to be saying someone lied and those who work around them know the person has a habit of doing such ,And allows him or her to do so ,and not bringing this to light makes them just as bad as him or her .

Unregistered
    I read the original post, and to the one posting i want to say, THANK YOU!!! we are all dumber now having spent time trying to understand that rambling babble. mission accomplished.

Unregistered
    I read the original post, and to the one posting i want to say, THANK YOU!!! we are all dumber now having spent time trying to understand that rambling babble. mission accomplished.
    I read this forum all the time . Always laugh at comments like the this one . If reading anything made you dumber ,there is no hope for you .Polk County Sheriff Deputies , read and hear rambling babble every day , If that one posting made them all dumber , God help us all because that means anyone that;s been on the job a few years is dumber than a box of rocks . Maybe not , it could just be limited to you. .