North station men's bathroom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

North station men's bathroom

You monkeys who go & take a piss in the north station need to start flushing the damn toilet! You're not at home where you can leave piss all over the toilet & walls. If I catch one of you doing this best believe I'm handing you up! It's disgusting. If this continues, I'm going to invite scandal 7 into our station so they can put us on blast!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You monkeys who go & take a piss in the north station need to start flushing the damn toilet! You're not at home where you can leave piss all over the toilet & walls. If I catch one of you doing this best believe I'm handing you up! It's disgusting. If this continues, I'm going to invite scandal 7 into our station so they can put us on blast!
    Wow, so this is so pressing that you had to bring it here? **** off douche, blast away! Weird-o.

Unregistered
    Cherna, stop looking at other men while doing their business.
    Eres un mariconson y bugaron.

Unregistered

Stand Like a Man

Why don't you try peeing standing up instead of pulling your panties down and peeing like a *****.

Unregistered
    Why don't you sickos flush the toilet?

It's gotten ridiculous that they had to put a sign in the bathroom to remind you the water is free, so flush!

Unregistered

It's gotten ridiculous that they had to put a sign in the bathroom to remind you the water is free, so flush!
    What good is a sign they can't read

Unregistered
    Simple solution, transfer to Central/South less monkeys.

Unregistered

Sorry mom. It won't happen again.

Unregistered
    Most if not all of the black women squat and pee all over the seat and don't wipe. So the women have it bad too.

Unregistered
    Most if not all of the black women squat and pee all over the seat and don't wipe. So the women have it bad too.
    That's disgusting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast