Chief Black Doing Great Job - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You should be proud of working for a dual certified pd. Many chiefs quit or didn't try in the first place. Because Ray has tenacity you criticize him? Thats pathetic. You should recognize him for putting in hours of hard work; not belittle him. You should also lay off calling people snitches just because they happen to talk to him. Be proud for a change.

Unregistered
    http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/d...sor-43237.html

Does this look familiar? Who is responsible for this? Gee, perhaps the chief? From the above site:

" Hidden Problem
    When supervisors are not reprimanded or held accountable for the negative effect they have on their subordinates, they can simply get shuffled around the police department. Other officers find that troublesome as these officers then have more time to study and pass required exams that allow them to move into higher supervisory positions. One way to eliminate this problem is to try to rehabilitate those officers or let them go so they don't have a chance to climb the department ladder"

Unregistered
    Yea right, the Chief is doing a great job my a##. Ask him why he is signing off on these officers they are hiring. It all starts with hiring these officers. Why doesn't MK in recruiting stand up and say something, oh yea his wife MS wouldn't have her cushy new position in det bureau. Hey MK stop hiring these substandard officers unless you want to come back to the road and let them back you up. The ones on FTO have now been in training for 7 months. How long are you going to continue their training before you get them or one of us hurt out here just because you want to push them through.Hope you don't go in the water and need help either cause I hear some can't swim. WTF, the job posting in HR and the PD policy 803 clearly states that ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO PASS THE SWIM TEST OR BE DISQUALIFIED Reguadless of what academy they attended. The academy may not require it but our city does. It would really suck if one them were dispatched to a call and didn't take action. Could you imagine if it was where a commissioner or mayor lives. I'm not saying these aren't good people, I'm saying that there are standards that shouldn't be lowered just to hire a body, I rather work short out here and trust my backup.
    And what about desk officer AF, she fails the psychological and instead of waiting and reapplying in one year, she is in the next academy 4 months later. I hear she is not doing well, lets see if our wonderful chief signs off on her too. Stop the BS and do the right thing because your putting our safety and this department at risk.

Unregistered

Talking

Please tell me they can swim and the department didn't shortcut to meet a quota. If this is true I see a massive lawsuit if one of them drown or fail to act. Now as for former Csa Af she had had a poor attitude her whole time here way to go chief thanks..

And to the IDIOT THAT SAYS "duel accredited" it's dual not duel you must be chiefs right hand person with a masters degree ****e n retard. No one here gives a crap about being dual accredited we care about doing our jobs thats why you and the command staff are so misguided. People want to make a difference and an idiot like you is worried about dual accreditation. I find also very hard to believe it was all him being he can't talk about a subject without going off topic so it was not all him. We have a person fully devoted to accreditation.

What about the people of this city getting shot at, robbed, burglarized, battered and witnesses to this what do we do nothing. But hey!!! we are "Duel accredited". Maybe we should sprinkle csi smart water all over the city with a crop duster. We are the laughing stock of police work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me they can swim and the department didn't shortcut to meet a quota. If this is true I see a massive lawsuit if one of them drown or fail to act. Now as for former Csa Af she had had a poor attitude her whole time here way to go chief thanks..

And to the IDIOT THAT SAYS "duel accredited" it's dual not duel you must be chiefs right hand person with a masters degree ****e n retard. No one here gives a crap about being dual accredited we care about doing our jobs thats why you and the command staff are so misguided. People want to make a difference and an idiot like you is worried about dual accreditation. I find also very hard to believe it was all him being he can't talk about a subject without going off topic so it was not all him. We have a person fully devoted to accreditation.

What about the people of this city getting shot at, robbed, burglarized, battered and witnesses to this what do we do nothing. But hey!!! we are "Duel accredited". Maybe we should sprinkle csi smart water all over the city with a crop duster. We are the laughing stock of police work.
    Great Post! As the President of the RB fan club said "Spot On"

Unregistered
    When an agency is dual accredited it reflects that it has met the highest national standards of police excellence. All of our policies and procedures reflect this. You don't have to take our own word for this as we were examined by outside expert's. Command staff is committed to the continued professional pursuit of these national standards by ensuring the adherence to our professionally written rules and regulations. In the long run you will end up appreciating our joint achievements. Having a masters degree demonstrates our own personal pursuit of educational excellence which is then applied to our collective pursuit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When an agency is dual accredited it reflects that it has met the highest national standards of police excellence. All of our policies and procedures reflect this. You don't have to take our own word for this as we were examined by outside expert's. Command staff is committed to the continued professional pursuit of these national standards by ensuring the adherence to our professionally written rules and regulations. In the long run you will end up appreciating our joint achievements. Having a masters degree demonstrates our own personal pursuit of educational excellence which is then applied to our collective pursuit.
    Hmmmmmm....okay

Unregistered
    You can wipe your a$$ with that on line masters degree, or did someone else do your papers for you like our old chief and most command staff.
    Look at who has been promoted just because they have a masters degree. There are sgts on the road that can't make a decision without having a cell phone to their ear and someone giving them the answers on the other end. When they do make a decision on their own, it's wrong and they sound like a moron on the radio for all to hear.
    Some of our new recruits also have a masters degree and are being held back in phase 2 of FTO for the third time. Wow, that masters degree really does wonders for them.

Unregistered
    Very true!!!!
    If they think just because they have a masters degree they are better, then next time there is a hot scene or we have to enter a house lets line up everyone with a masters degree in the front and have them go in first. I bet that won't turn out so good. I rather have a set of balls and street smarts over a masters degree anyday.

Unregistered

Cool 519 views

wow 519 views of this thread and still the only support chief has is this one "duel accredited" idiot with a masters degree.

Obviously still delusional believing that being accredited is some kinda miracle and is the savior of mankind.

And since you are so dumb here's the definition of duel and dual.....

Duel:
    A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two individuals, with matched weapons in accordance with agreed-upon rules.

Dual:
    consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects.
    "their dual role at work and home"
    synonyms: double, twofold, binary;

You must be fuming behind your keyboard right now. Please don't post again. You seem to rant about unimportant things.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast